Reviews

Curious, I know that providers are seen a lot more than they are reviewed. And I know providers look at guys that have reviewed girls to see for validation. I'm going to submit a review on a girl today, but I wish there was a quick review portion for those providers that don't need reviews, ie Dallas Rain-(we all know she is great!!!!), and a long version for those that do need them. Also, if for instance we seen a provider months ago, is it too late to do a review?
  • tml
  • 10-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Your questions in order....

#1 - "short" and "long" reviews.....not sure what you have in mind, but I look at almost every bit of info on reviews. Unless it's a particularly thorough reviewer, you have to to really understand all that took place (Activities and ROS don't always match up....so to get a "complete" list, you need both sometimes).

To your example, though....with a lady like Dallas, if I saw her I might be less compelled to do a "blow-by-blow" ROS than I would with a newer lady....and while more detail is just fine, a little less is okay too - ESPECIALLY with a well-known lady. In similar situations, I've said things like "all activities were stellar....just like I expected from a lady with her reputation." That allows me to tell the story without TELLING THE STORY, if that makes sense.

#2 - "providers that don't need reviews" - I won't say "there is no such thing," but that's pretty rare. Unless the lady is discouraging reviews (she's slowing down her volume intentionally or wanting to stay more UTR), I don't know of a lady in this industry that doesn't appreciate a new review. It bumps her name to the top of the page (and to the top of local hobbyist's minds). Plus, this site is about "information exchange" (it's right there in the name). New people who don't know how to do searches yet benefit from more information, not less.

#3 - "too late" to do a review.....there is definitely such a thing as "too late to receive Premium Access" on reviews. The line is either one month or 6 weeks (Actually - I think it's "officially" one month, but the mods will sometimes give you a little leeway). But I think the general idea is that a new review is never unwelcome - unless it is out of date with the lady's services (ladies change menus sometimes.....go from GFE to non-GFE, etc). If your experience is no longer representative of her services, then I think most would agree that it's definitely better to NOT review, so as not to create unrealistic expectations....otherwise, I'd say share the info.
  • tml
  • 10-08-2014, 09:21 AM