Any info on amps reopening?

I was curious if there is any information on the timeframe for salons reopening. Frankly, I’d accept baseless speculation at this point. Worried this is a next GOT book situation.
  • Aoi
  • 05-04-2020, 11:33 AM
Abbott is going to announce the next phase in the unlocking.

Hopefully it won't be the castrated version he did in the first phase.

Also, ASoIaF has been on hiatus for 10 years because Martin is a lazy fat fuck who is too busy jerking off to his success than actually working.

Pretty sure AMPs aren't going to be that bad.
18th minimum
OK. Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been considering trying Bunny or requesting info for Vicky. Not sure if I qualify. Never got around to posting a review. Any thoughts?

Yep, Aoi. GRRM is a disappointment. I’ve almost given up hope on the Kingkiller Chronicles too. Maybe an upside to social distancing: authors you know writing.
The number is not being sent out anymore unless they give permission. FYI
Thank you for the replies. Hopefully things will loosen up soon.
  • Aoi
  • 05-04-2020, 02:53 PM
OK. Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been considering trying Bunny or requesting info for Vicky. Not sure if I qualify. Never got around to posting a review. Any thoughts?

Yep, Aoi. GRRM is a disappointment. I’ve almost given up hope on the Kingkiller Chronicles too. Maybe an upside to social distancing: authors you know writing. Originally Posted by dentymoore
GRRM had ten years.

I seriously don't think he gives a shit anymore.

Can't say I blame him NOW, after the trainwreck that was the TV show.

What a colossal fuck up. If he had actually done his job and written the damn story, the TV show wouldn't have ended with the biggest middle finger in TV history.
Can't wait for Brandon Sandetson to clean up his damn books too when he dies.
amp dallas close forever bec DP keep go after them
amp dallas close forever bec DP keep go after them Originally Posted by TX_hammer
No, not closed forever. It's a shell game, cat and mouse, new businesses, new opportunities. If you think they're gone forever then you don't know the game.
Bunny was fun if you need a fix go see her.
360 massage in Arlington still open but she don’t get down only hj and rush service. Only doing 30min time slots. You have to text their number and give(ok symbol hand sign in text twice)To get in.Some times she takes awile yo get back to your text. Also south ft worth there’s one open I went she was down Cbd but I settled for the hj I want to say it’s toa foot spa. That one I just walked up and went in. All lights are off and beware they have a/c off.
its time to use japanese robot hahaha
Was just told some at least Sub AMPs may open Friday?
I got let in at 1172 W Pioneer in the agg today. Good time. If you see the white rav4 outside they're inside knock on the door. I bathed in hand sanitizer afterwards