Heading to NOLA in a couple days

Anybody gonna be out and about ?
damn I just left

pm me and Ill give you some info.... try JillyClaire

ladies this guy rocks!!!!!
i will be in town this weekend for my birthday.. we should party
Yes I do remember him . There is a thread back in June where he was coming to town . Eccie gents highly recommended me and he reached out made an appointment to see me but canceled due to back injury. Glad your feeling better and I do look forward to hearing back from you . Especially if Dallas highly recommends you - you must be absolutely wonderful.
Dallas you're to kind. Thank You. Thanks Nikki for remembering me. You're on my play card when I come through.
Back is fine now. Thanks for asking.
mmmm nikki is a sexy choice! classy n kind and a who dat gal!

chief keep me updated!!
She who does not kill me will make me stand strong. LOL
and i know your type of gal...nikki is it!
Hotel rooms will be hard to find after two major hurricanes ,one on each end of I10 in Louisiana. Ladies with residential incalls should be busy.
My Dance Card is Full. Thanks all of you lovely ladies. WOW I’m gonna have fun with great dates. Thanks to all, NOLA Rocks.
Oh ! Dallas I still think you are Hot. LOL
Thank you Dallas and I look forward to meeting you Cherokeechief to give you The Legendary Classy GFE Nikki Tylor experience . Meow ! Xo
Cherokeechief, one piece of advice. Stay healthy. Believe me when I say you don't wanna miss Nikki twice. Bottom line is, with all due respect to all the other Nola ladies, Nikki is in a class by herself. Personally, I'd have seen her in June, even if I were in a full body cast. Lol, but that's just me. You're in for quite an experience. I'm understandably jealous. Have a great time my friend!
Cherokeechief, one piece of advice. Stay healthy. Believe me when I say you don't wanna miss Nikki twice. Bottom line is, with all due respect to all the other Nola ladies, Nikki is in a class by herself. Personally, I'd have seen her in June, even if I were in a full body cast. Lol, but that's just me. You're in for quite an experience. I'm understandably jealous. Have a great time my friend! Originally Posted by MrBig1994
Thanks for the advice. I'm looking forward to spending time with Nikki. I finally have arrived in NOLA.
have some beniegts for me!!