Amazing. They really, really, really had him this time

How amazing is the timing that immediately after the election, federal agents release its assessment that no document Trump had in Mira Lago was of value, nor held risk for our country.

The Washington Post is admitting that former President Trump’s motive for allegedly keeping classified material at his Mar-a-Lago residence was largely him wanting to keep mementos, contrary to months of speculation about what he would do with highly classified intelligence documents.

"That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-raid-n2616069

More egg on the face of all those libs here who claimed he stole nuclear secrets and really, really, really believed they got him this time
  • Devo
  • 11-17-2022, 11:23 AM
Well, there goes my indictment theory, there must be something else waiting to be sprung on him.

OR, they know the election can be rigged enough they aren't afraid of him.
Anyone whit firing synapses knew this was a political hit job to influence the election.
Anyone whit firing synapses knew this was a political hit job to influence the election. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Agreed. And I am sure you remember some of the breathless comments by the leftists here which says it all.
I'm waiting for them to dig up his old grade school report cards
I'm waiting for them to dig up his old grade school report cards Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Nearly worked on Kavanaugh. What was really strange is that he had an accounting of where he was at the time, old appointment books. Who on earth is that organized, especially in high school? Someone destined to become one of the most powerful voices in the country, I guess.
Notice how everyone who had ridiculously bad takes on this subject are avoiding this thread like the plague
We were taking bets on how many posts it was going to take for you to make that claim. Eye owes me $45.

All of our bets are $45 in memory of the fallen god emperor of mankind

We're also replying to your hot takes elsewhere and doing more important shit like working, fucking whores, getting ready for dinner, buying shit on Amazon, playing board games, making hot chocolate, taking a nap and living lives but rest assured we'll be with you soon enough.

But we also know there's now a special counsel so let's see how things play out. As with Hillary, if there's charges bring them and let's see if they stick.

Back in a bit
Interesting timing on that special council, dontchathink?
Not really. I found Herschel Walker's Vampire/Werewolf speech to be vastly more interesting.

Did you not see that move coming months ago?
Oh yeah. They’ll keep investigating and finding nothing for as long as it takes.
Interesting timing on that special council, dontchathink? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Quite honestly, I think that special council stuff is bullshit since no matter what's found, no charges will come, and more importantly is that it just perpetuates Trump's name being cycled in the news. Most left -leaners just want him to go away. He had more than his 15 mins and needs to just get back to whatever new grift he's working.

But he won't.

That free money that he's been pulling in on politics,PACs and campaigns is too much to walk away from. Plus he loves attention and in a time when properties are going neutral in value, and rates are increasing, his cash flow is likely ebbing.

But again I think the whole special council thing is a dumb play.
Not really. I found Herschel Walker's Vampire/Werewolf speech to be vastly more interesting.

Did you not see that move coming months ago? Originally Posted by HDGristle
And almost half of the voters in Georgia voted for that guy. Abortion causer, deab beat dad, pretend FBI agent, who has admitted to having 12 different personalities, but they still vote for him. Cult 45 is trying to destroy America.
Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads topic
I do think politics played a huge part in this. What is even harder to understand is the best thing that could happen for Liberals is if Trump was nominated again. Next will be some long tax wasting effort to expose the liberals who started this bullshit.
Desantis better make sure his ass is covered.