Oh my - Elon strikes again

I bet various libtard media and government officials are scared shitless right now after this from Elon today

Elon Musk - The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know what really happened …

Elon Musk - This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead.
EXCLUSIVE: The sheer volume of what Elon Musk has dubbed “The Twitter Files” is larger than previously speculated.

Internally, it has been described as “years” of “confessions” within the company’s Slack channel. Employees are seen knowingly subverting rules and the Terms of Service.

Musk considered publishing it earlier but the “sheer volume” hasn’t been completely compiled yet.
It is remarkable to watch the Left freely admit, during its meltdown over Musk and Twitter, that its ideology simply cannot survive without censorship. Totalitarian leftism stands no chance on a level playing field, so its adherents view free speech as oppression.
Jonathon Turley:

Washington this week is in full wartime footing. No, it's not over the Russian invasion of Ukraine or North Korean missiles or even Chinese expansionism. It is about Twitter and the threat of Elon Musk to restore free speech protections to social media...

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has emerged as the bellicose general rallying others to the "censor or die" pressure campaign against Twitter. The problem is that citizens are flocking to Twitter and signing up in record numbers. They want more, not less, free speech.

The way to end this is simple: release everything. This is an effort to force Musk not only to resume censorship but to protect the censors. So, open the files...

Musk can force Apple and other companies to face the ugly realities of censorship. It is time for Twitter to get into this fight and realize that free speech is not just its guiding principle but its greatest weapon.
  • Devo
  • 11-29-2022, 03:31 PM
I love Jonathan Turley, he's a Democrat, admittedly, but he has never forgot what is was like to be a Democrat standing up for liberty and the rule of law.

When I was a Democrat, those were the types I looked toward, anti Ed Meese folks, any of younze remember that far back?
BREAKING: Elon Musk confirms that Twitter has interfered with elections

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64483
Duh!
I guess old Yoel Roth knows his day of reckoning is coming and he is trying to get out from in front of the train

Ex-Twitter safety chief admits Hunter Biden laptop censorship was a 'mistake'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitte...orship-mistake
I guess old Yoel Roth knows his day of reckoning is coming Originally Posted by berryberry
Twitter's former head of trust and safety Yoel Roth defended their decision to lock out the Babylon Bee for "misgendering" because they have a policy against it. A reporter asked for comment.