Ain't it a bitch

A gent is on his way to see you ... you get showered and get everything fresh , clean and shaved. Then 5 minutes before he is due to knock on your door it hits you .... you have to take a shit. You know you just will not be able to relax and enjoy your session with this deuce knocking on your back door. Then its a mad rush to take a dump , re-wash your ass , get dressed again then gain your composure like all is well. Ah the pitfalls of this profession ... sometimes a blessing , sometimes a bitch.
ROTFLMAO....works both ways baby....nothing worse than new medicine to mess up a session...
  • Toyz
  • 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
A gent is on his way to see you ... you get showered and get everything fresh , clean and shaved. Then 5 minutes before he is due to knock on your door it hits you .... you have to take a shit. You know you just will not be able to relax and enjoy your session with this deuce knocking on your back door. Then its a mad rush to take a dump , re-wash your ass , get dressed again then gain your composure like all is well. Ah the pitfalls of this profession ... sometimes a blessing , sometimes a bitch. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Yes but good dumpage is spiritually uplifting, at times rivaling a mild orgasm. Just think of the many soul searching shits (generally the day after a full on texmex feast) that you could swear you saw god while squeezing off a round?

Methinks a session could be more satisfying after a good colon blow...
Gotta love a woman that isn't afraid to admit shit happens.
Now, I know why you ladies always text me and tell me to wait 10 more minutes before I knock on your door! Thanks purtybaby!
Much love for a girl who keeps things real and is honest about what happens. I like how u keep things entertaining.
  • Toyz
  • 04-01-2013, 05:52 PM
I stand in amazement at how many guys are getting an erection from a girl talking about taking a shit and wiping her ass before they get there...

Guess it takes all kinds...
I stand in amazement at how many guys are getting an erection from a girl talking about taking a shit and wiping her ass before they get there... Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm quite aroused.
  • Toyz
  • 04-01-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm quite aroused. Originally Posted by Elephant
I think I have a tinge of wood myself...
Next time just shoot a text asking for a few mins. No biggie...
Lol that's so funny and yet so true. Especially when you have booked a session with Greek.
A gent is on his way to see you ... you get showered and get everything fresh , clean and shaved. Then 5 minutes before he is due to knock on your door it hits you .... you have to take a shit. You know you just will not be able to relax and enjoy your session with this deuce knocking on your back door. Then its a mad rush to take a dump , re-wash your ass , get dressed again then gain your composure like all is well. Ah the pitfalls of this profession ... sometimes a blessing , sometimes a bitch. Originally Posted by purtybaby

OK.... So be honest....... DO you a remember a time when your on the toilet and hear a knock on the REAL door..... your client is 5 minutes early and you have to pinch it off??

Wipe and re-wipe and it just doesn't seem to clean as you want it and pressing the issue provides no relief?

Come on girl..... you brought it up... There HAS to be a story!
I don't shit, I'm a fucking lady.
Fuck yeah!!! Too bad I never got to meet you :-(
Love it, that's good entertainment! Thanks for the laugh doll!