Ketchup on a Hot Dog?

Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?
  • Devo
  • 03-20-2022, 05:49 PM
We live in a free country, do as you wish with your hot dog.

None of my business what you put on it.
I'd rather debate this shit than political shit, because ketchup on a hot dog isn't related to thousands of people being murdered.

Ketchup can go anywhere, as long as it is Heinz, for all I care
  • Devo
  • 03-20-2022, 06:20 PM
Perhaps Zelenssky put Ketchup on a hot dog in front of Putin.

And that started it all.

Be careful where you use ketchup, it could lead to a nuclear war.
Devo, are you a soulless ginger? I was just taking to one and I think you'd hit it off with her.

She also thinks ketchup belongs on a hot dog and that's just a bridge to goddamn far for me.
Devo, are you a soulless ginger? I was just taking to one and I think you'd hit it off with her.

She also thinks ketchup belongs on a hot dog and that's just a bridge to goddamn far for me. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I would say you like ketchup on your hotdogs. Actually, I think you really like hotdogs.
Please keep your evening fantasies to yourself.

Care to answer the question in the OP?
Please keep your evening fantasies to yourself.

Care to answer the question in the OP? Originally Posted by HDGristle
It seems you posted YOUR fantasy. Based on your last thread. It’s becoming Obvious Mr Ghristle.
Thought not
Thought not Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh yes, it’s a pattern Mr Ghristle. Trannys, hotdogs, ketchup. It adds up brohammer. No mention of anything female from you. It’s true. It’s fact. Just sayin……..
Back on the topic at hand, plz. No more projecting or politics.
I don’t care for hotdogs or ketchup. Wondering why you didn’t have an option for yes? I thought ketchup on a hotdog was customary.
I step away for a few days, and the usual suspects take a benign hotdog & make it become the foder of politics. I guess if you're a 4chan one track mind, you are brainwashed to only follow the orders of posting boards.

I digress- I'm a mustard guy and like spicy mustard best. but ketchup is a good second-. Ketchup is America's favorite condiment and can be found in 97 percent of kitchens across the country. But you may be surprised to learn that this ubiquitous accompaniment to French fries wasn't born in the U.S., nor did it contain any tomatoes. Instead, ketchup has its origins in China and began as a pickled fish sauce.
I don’t care for hotdogs or ketchup. Wondering why you didn’t have an option for yes? I thought ketchup on a hotdog was customary. Originally Posted by Loretta77
It's a violation of the etiquette rules set forth by the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council for ketchup to be used unless you're a kid.