What new or current shows are you watching at the moment?

Live, DVR or Streaming

I just finished up Ozark. Looking for something new.

Enjoying this season of The Blacklist, as I'm a die hard Spader fab.

Looking forward to the upcoming Justified revival.
The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey on Apple TV is pretty good. Sam Jackson hits it out of the park once again.
I still have to wait for the 3rd season of The Boys. Waiting on Invincible too. Same for YellowJackets on Showtime. I still watch The Walking Dead every Sunday night. I'm excited for the new season of Better Call Saul coming next month. On CBS is a show that I thought would bomb but actually is pretty good- Ghosts.

My Saturday nights are spent watching Anime on Toonami from Midnight to 3AM. The only anime I just can't get into is One Piece. I love Naruto Shippuden but damn does it go off on a tangent with the storylines. Nothing like a big war going on & they branch off into several episodes to tell someone's back story, and the back story of everyone in that back story. I read that a 3rd season of One Punch Man will be coming....eventually. The nice thing about Toonami is their shows are Dubbed. Not Subbed. I hate having to read that stuff.

Once in a while, I watch the Barrett Jackson Car Auctions. Makes me wonder what my 1981 Chevy Citation with the HO 6cyl engine would go for if I still had it.
Ted lasso was good. Squid game was good. I need to watch ozark
Santa Clarita Diet, because I’ve got a thing for Drew Barrymore. About 4 episodes in and it’s pretty darn funny.
I've, for the first time, decided and have somewhat committed myself to watching The Simpsons. Starting from season 3. I'm half way through the third season. It kind of feels good to be able to turn my brain off for 20 minutes
March Madness and reality TV. Both allow me to watch mindlessly.

I also watched the Playboy Documentary on A&E. Hugh Hefner died just in time.
Meat-eater (a hunting show). South Park. The NCAA basketball tournament Then just a bunch of other bs until I get back in the game from hip my replacement surgery
I also watched the Playboy Documentary on A&E. Hugh Hefner died just in time. Originally Posted by Charley3

I watched some of that. Got tired of the same story they all told. It was like one big MeToo movement show. Does anyone think these women would be there if he was poor & couldn't make them famous??
I also started watching the Italian series "My Brilliant Friend" on HBO. There's something about Europe in the 40's, 50's and 60's (I can't quite figure out exactly what decades, but it feels shortly after WWII). Fantastic scenery and the acting is great, let alone the generational differences.
I watched some of that. Got tired of the same story they all told. It was like one big MeToo movement show. Does anyone think these women would be there if he was poor & couldn't make them famous?? Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Agree 100%. Two things jump out.
1) Nobody held these girls against their will.
2) Societal norms were completely different.
Our Flag Means Death is pretty good, from only the trailer and first two episodes.
  • SD78
  • 03-27-2022, 09:24 PM
Its not new but if you haven seen Deadwood it's worth a watch. Three season and a follow up movie.
Agree 100%. Two things jump out.
1) Nobody held these girls against their will.
2) Societal norms were completely different. Originally Posted by Charley3
... I surely agree-with you, mate.

And also yer point that Heff surely died "Just in time"...

### Salty
Started watching The Endgame. Feels like a less intriguing version of The Blacklist