Vegas

Visiting Vegas for work this week. Can someone recommend a studio or share website info? Not well versed in the Vegas scene. PM if preferred. Not much free time so trying to avoid just rolling the dice (pun intended). Thanks guys.
Several Dallas Girls are out there. Check the studio sites.
OP, PM me.
vegasasian.club
littletokyolv.com/g5

Asa is currently at Little Tokyo and I believe Banana is at Club Loveline as Chloe
discreetwhispers-lv.com/models/
vegasasian.club
littletokyolv.com/g5

Originally Posted by duncantrus
Try Yang and Joy for a nice doubles cream pie session. Hot!
Try Yang and Joy for a nice doubles cream pie session. Hot! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Yeah I'm increasing my bluechew dosage up for a Vegas trip soon!
Is that really the same Asa from luxury? I think I read that she moved to Austin after luxury shutdown. And now she's in Las Vegas?
Is that really the same Asa from luxury? I think I read that she moved to Austin after luxury shutdown. And now she's in Las Vegas? Originally Posted by meoseum

Yes, same Asa. Saw her in Austin at LOL and she said then she was headed to Vegas for awhile
Thanks to all for the tips and PMs. Met Daphne at vegasasianclub this past week. Pics and description are accurate, except she’s blond now. Very accommodating. I’d give her a hell yes.
Have you folks tried any non-Asian options in LV? Any suggestions?
Have you folks tried any non-Asian options in LV? Any suggestions? Originally Posted by cdelta011
Kennedy Nicole
Thanks to all for the tips and PMs. Met Daphne at vegasasianclub this past week. Pics and description are accurate, except she’s blond now. Very accommodating. I’d give her a hell yes. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
You’re welcome! Glad you had fun.
Thanks for the info gents, headed to Vegas in a few days.