Jeezeee is eccie ever going to be fun again?

This place sure is boring now-a-days, pretty much useless...
No i think it is on life support
The new law that came into effect September 1st that charges a felony didn't help.
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2021, 11:36 AM
This place sure is boring now-a-days, pretty much useless... Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
But you're still here on the daily? Hmmm 🤔
This place sure is boring now-a-days, pretty much useless... Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
It’s not totally useless or you and I wouldn’t be here, but it’s pretty damn close.

I started a thread in the Sandbox several days ago about the Dallas Cowboys just to gauge how bad this site has become and to my surprise, things are even worse here than I thought, the thread has gotten little participation.

It is what it is, and at least I don’t have to make a living from this site, but damn, I can’t even have fun here anymore!
Biz and socializing have picked up quite a bit for myself and others I know. So many great events around the area weekly.
Default Jeezeee is eccie ever going to be fun again?
yes, it's gonna be fun again.
one way is to make it fun and dont sit around waiting for it to be fun.
Her business must be slow
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Her business must be slow Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Mya is always starving
I think after SESTA/FOSTA went into affect, a lot people didn't like the new changes. If the admins of this site would just host it on an offshore server in a country that does not honor US treaties or extradition laws, then we wouldn't have a problem... My guess is they are still on a domestic server, or a server in a country too loyal to the US for comfort
Still good for the drama ..LOL
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2021, 01:03 AM
Still good for the drama whores ..LOL Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Fixed it for you 😉
Why not sell it to a 'offhshore' or out of state company?
I think after SESTA/FOSTA went into affect, a lot people didn't like the new changes. If the admins of this site would just host it on an offshore server in a country that does not honor US treaties or extradition laws, then we wouldn't have a problem... My guess is they are still on a domestic server, or a server in a country too loyal to the US for comfort Originally Posted by Pangolier
Do you have suggestions on hosts who are off-shore and in a non US friendly countires??? Also, what are the costs?