Greek? Do providers enjoy it?

Many providers are "open minded" however few actually initiate Greek services during sessions.

Preparation of course is necessary, but some preparation occurs (ideally) for all sessions. This would just add some additional prep.

I wonder is the lack of initiation by providers due to a lack of enjoyment, or is it "taboo" and done only if desired by hobbyist?

If enjoyed, does particular positions impact enjoyment as in traditional play
(K-9 vs mish vs cv)

Is enjoyment linked to the amount of the times performed? (do women enjoy it more as they do it more?

Always wondered?

Please educate on the subject
My experience with women is either they like it or they dont like. I have been with ones that love it and they will O from it. The ones that do it but dont enjoy it dont usually O but will do it for the man they are with.

But if the lady doesnt enjoy i am not inerested doing it with her.
The same question could be posed to the hobbyist. Some run home to mama (or choose another provider as the case may be) at the thought of Greek. Others almost require it. Different strokes for different folks.

Knew a girl that would ride Greek cg in the blink of an eye - no initiation on my part. Didn't bother me - she was great regardless. Others start talking knives or strap-ons at the mere mention. My atf doesn't. Again - doesn't bother me - she's great regardless.

With that - unless they absolutely love it, why on earth would they initiate even if they do offer it and enjoy it to an extent short of loving it?
YES!! atleast for me.. and you may be seeing the wrong girls.. but i personally ASK THE GUY FOR IT!! he can be fucking me..i can be sucking him.. i will ask "you wanting to fuck my ass today"..cuz i like it in the ass..

Realize tho that some thought processes are accurate in that many girls will "offer" it to make the upcharge money.. I truly always encouraged guys to see girls that offer greek as an all inclusive package.. usually those girls "like it" in real life and aren't just offering it to make some extra money..

for me..it hits the spot..great orgasms..a guys size despite what they wanna feel like usually isn't a problem.. as a business it also makes more sense for me considering usually it causes a guy to pop faster.. am i wanting him done quickly? nope not at all..but..cumming is the goal..it makes me cum quicker..makes him cum..so all is good..

But i agree..to not love it and initiate it is foolish..to offer it simply for the upcharge is foolish.. and trust me..there are many girls that of course "claim to love it" in public but truly do not..it would be stupid business wise of them to advertise it, charge extra for it and admit not really liking it.. many many girls simply tolerate it..and that ends up not being enjoyable for her and more importantly NOT for the guy either..
I enjoy it...if the "ship" is not a titanic!!! lol
Dammat DeAnna!...now I'm gonna hafta go put on another pair of boxers
I think the ladies who include it in the standard package do so because they enjoy or prefer it. It's been a long time for me, it's great, but I wouldn't pay extra for it. The first time I saw DallasDani she seemed to prefer it, the last time, (both waaaay too long ago) she found it a little uncomfortable. Lindsey Lacey is always up for it after proper foreplay. And Rhoni down in San Antonio, wow, just wow.

I figure the ladies are sort of like us, different things at different times, it depends on the mood.
I do all inclusive sessions for just this reason i enjoy it would never be pushy about it but if you are willing I am always ready for a nice cock in my ass. I make sure that my body is always ready for anything that we may decided to do while together. I really enjoy a man that enjoys greek. I almost always reach my Big O while doing greek and its kinda funny sometimes it easier for me to get a O with greek than the norm.
I just wanna be under Kaci, though I never have concerning this topic.

Dammat DeAnna!...now I'm gonna hafta go put on another pair of boxers Originally Posted by Bull_Rope

Hey what can i say..nothing to much better than having a nice stiff cock sliding between the butt cheeks..stretching the hole..pushing in slightly then popping thru with a gasp from me.. not from pain but from the excitement of knowing "its in"..

as i said..i don't precursor my dates with "as long as you are not to big"..size and i have taken all shapes and lengths..has never been a problem..so im not gonna try to attempt to back out while stroking your ego with the "oh rats your just to big " excuse..

any ya..for those wondering..the ole hole is still nice and snug for men of all sizes, girths and lengths..

just ask anyone that has been there

but as was stated above by some.. i really believe the ones that include do so because they enjoy it.. i mean an upsell is an upsell..and charging for greek is an upsell.. so for guys seeking good greek experiences..look for girls that include it with their rate..no gimmicks etc.. just one rate..gets you access to all the holes