Fragging

Saw something somewhere and it reminded me so much about how people think others are followers.

However, when in doubt - those in the know never swallow the Kool-Aid and simply spit it out.
Hey Dennis, didn't the NYT do an article on this? No, wait, maybe it was the AP and then disseminated to all the rags across the country. Now everyone can be an "expert" on kool-aid! Or, least spitting. Lmao!
I am constantly appalled by the lack of educated thought which permeates the left. I never hear arguments rooted in logic with empirical evidence to support but rather emotional knee jerk responses. Somehow in the past 30 years a whole generation of whining emotional sheep have been produced and now I have to deal with these MF's! I'm tired of it!

Too many are now too obsessed with how they were offended or marginalized in some way. Too Bad! Grow Up! Get the Fuck over it and move on with your lives and produce something of value rather than suck on the teat of the productive's largesse.
what rakhir said
Holy SHIT!! Rakhir you hit that one out of the park and and I think its still in the air!