I need a freaking car!!

If anyone is selling a vehicle or knows anybody that's selling a vehicle in the San Antonio area, please let me know...Craigslist is a mind fuck that has way too many frauds!
Any help is appreciated!
Thanx ladies and gents!
KitKat
Hi sweetheart...
it might help a little if you could give us just a spot of information about what you might be looking for - make, model, age, price range....generalities
  • Mokoa
  • 05-16-2011, 06:56 PM
I can relate. Like the old commercials used to say...

Life sucks without a car.
If anyone is selling a vehicle or knows anybody that's selling a vehicle in the San Antonio area, please let me know...Craigslist is a mind fuck that has way too many frauds!
Any help is appreciated!
Thanx ladies and gents!
KitKat
210.707.5166 Originally Posted by kitkat
Price range?
  • sanan
  • 05-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Price range? Originally Posted by **Karla**
No matter how or what, in this game its money that matters most.

I find that comical.

In my world close people are there for me, they are called family and friends...

If I had an old car that ran I would donate it to the poster just to feel I did one more good thing, but I don't; best I can offer is a bicycle that needs repair...(.it is for free...)
Yeah...I guess details would be nice. I'm not looking for a race car, or a luxury car, I'd like to be able to fork over $1500 cash and drive away. Something like an accord, corolla, older model Ford ranger...I can drive stick....I actually would prefer stick. Color doesn't matter as long as it's not banana yellow, or puke greenish/brown.
Hope this helps.
Sanan, thanx for the offer! You're sweet.

Kitkat