Definitions/Expectations.

This came up a little while ago.
I'm simply interested in how folks define "Threesomes" and how they define "Doubles"

In my opinion they are two different things.
So go ahead and define it. We'll compare.
To me a threesome is when any three people are fucking at the same time, whether it be male or female.

A double is generally a man and two women when a man is doing the speaking. If a woman is doing the speaking the the other way around.
To me a threesome is when any three people are fucking at the same time, whether it be male or female.

A double is generally a man and two women when a man is doing the speaking. If a woman is doing the speaking the the other way around. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I agree a double the two girls dont necessarily have to be into each other thats why you always have to ask them to be , but in a Threesome its more like a free for all
in order for it to be a threesome the chicks must be bi.

period
no difference between a double and a threesome. Both consist of 3 people. Just like intercourse and fucking are the same thing. Two words that mean same thing.

This came up a little while ago.
I'm simply interested in how folks define "Threesomes" and how they define "Doubles"

In my opinion they are two different things. Originally Posted by nktatc
no difference between a double and a threesome. Both consist of 3 people. Just like intercourse and fucking are the same thing. Two words that mean same thing. Originally Posted by mikkifine
nah, I would have to disagree on that one.

this is a double. The 2 girl, then the man as the only common factor.

this is a threesome.

I've done both so I know the flow of energy is totally different. And what a big difference it makes!
LOL Daphne! that's the perfect way to explain this!
I would have to say I agree with Alanii and Daphne. Why else the variations in terms?

But everyone has their opinion.
I did a double - essentially two 1/2 hou sessions. Agree that threesome requires 2 bi- or at least curious chicks who share my parts and enjoy each other. Fine line (as I was warned by one provider while inquiring) when she said "be careful because I like p***y as much as d**k. I don't want a threesome where I am the third wheel.
nah, I would have to disagree on that one.

this is a double. The 2 girl, then the man as the only common factor.

this is a threesome.

I've done both so I know the flow of energy is totally different. And what a big difference it makes! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Daphne I dont think anyone could have explained it better
FMF, FFM and other permutations: Do these have any place in this discussion?
oh hell yes! many people don't know that there are different forms of 3somes, depending on the parties involved and what order your Ms and Fs are in

female-male-female (FMF), a male-female-male (MFM), male-male-female (MMF)

it can get complicated.
I agree with Daphne Complicated but Personally i love them all lol
me too. I have had 3somes, 4somes, and more all out orgies. I still prefer 1on1 but they can be a ton of fun.