fcuking 75

The eighth wonder of the world. Why ppl feel the need to go 45mph on that hwy despite traffic or weather conditions is beyond my very limited hooker-comprehension. Can someone please explain it to me....in small words. Thx
Dumbasses. They can not drive and text at the same time. They do not understand the left lane is for faster traffic. They do not understand to move at least one lane in to make egress / regress more efficient. Too many women drivers. Too many minority drivers. Too many old drivers. Too many pick up drivers. Too many trucks. Too many idiots.

Oh: Too many people. They are the problem. The human race over indulges itself on its superiority. We are dumb all over, and a little ugly on the side. Get rid of the people, get rid of the problem. Very, very stupid, intelligent morons.
because 45 feels like 75 when you're texting, putting on your make-up and/or shaving while drinking a coffee, steering with your knee and rubbernecking at the person changing a flat on the shoulder. fml.
I get pissed off on PGBT everyday for nearly the same thing. Speed Limit is 75MPH...why are we doing 45?
Wow. I'm an old fart who drives a pickup. I thought this thread was about why folks drove that fast!!! 45 is zipping right along. And since when does 75 traffic ever move at 45 MPH?

I'll add a serious beef though. When I try to move to a lane to the right, I want to do nasty things to those idiots who are behind me, see my turn signal and then try to pass on the right. I would ask "where is their fucking brain?", but their head is void of any thinking matter. The same applies to those who speed up to prevent a lane change. You should find a good solid bridge abutment to run into.
Well I Dont text n drive but I have been know to play referee behind the wheel which is plenty distracting I admit.

And OG, I feel ya! I think to get a tx dl they insist u know how to speed up when u see another car's blinker signaling ur lane.
Whatever happened to the Texas attitude of "Drive Friendly"? That doesn't mean you drive so close you practice Greek with the exhaust pipe in front of you.

THN, you started a really hot thread. :-)
At least there aren't 4-way stop signs on Central. Why is it always I'm the only one paying attention as to whose turn it is? I'll tell you why...I'm the only one not texting.
Dash panel is in the wrong language
Dash panel is in the wrong language Originally Posted by OKDave
You may be on to something. They're busy fingering it thinking it is a touch screen.
Those idiots on 75 don't know that you are not supposed to drive in the left lane....especially at or below speed limit. They also like to drive the same speed as someone next to them.
Awe thank u OG. Considering I was just informed me the other day that all my threads and reviews have been getting one starred by someone with too much time on their hands that means a lot. We'll see how this one fares. Lol
My bicycle wont go much faster than 45mph.

And I'm too busy ringing the bell so an angel can get their wings.