My Thread in the Men's Lounge

I was forwarded the thread about me in the men's locker room, and to be honest I cried then I realized but it was time to leave the hobby. I'm not a flake I'm a woman that was tortured by town because I stood up for myself. Imagine all fact-based if this had happened to someone you cared about. My phone numbers and dwellings changed because I did not make enough in this profession to pay my bills. I stuck because I thought I mattered to some of y'all, but not only do I realize now that I didn't but I also realized that what I felt was an honorable profession had really turned dirty. The crazy s*** that y'all thought that I did on the internet was the only way I could fight back. It's really funny that for someone that is so flaky and crazy I have so many good no perfect reviews. So feel free to bash me all you want to because I won't be seeing it anymore.
You just dimed out your wk.
  • BLM69
  • 11-23-2017, 12:02 AM
Who sent you the message with ML content?
Who sent you the message with ML content? Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh i am sure she is going to tell you that.
Ladies have a powder room, and y'all talk.
Men have a Men's Lounge, and we talk.
WALDT, get over it.

CG
Good luck Carla!

It's one thing for provider to have knowledge of the Men's Lounge or a Hobbiest to have knowledge of the Ladies private areas.

But

Once you announce in public forum you have it, seen it, been given it......well it looks like your public error in judgement will be cause for a Thanksgiving/Christmas Vacation from the board.

I quote - "As God is my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson, Station Mgr. WKRP

PM sent.
It’s Carla, enough said.
there is a thread about you in the locker room? who told you this?
  • BLM69
  • 11-23-2017, 09:04 AM
It’s Carla, enough said. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The hammer has dropped, happy turkey day people
mods,

did she not say who sent her the ML info or were you all just giving her a ban? if she did give the leaker up, did that person get banned, too??

serious question.
mods,

did she not say who sent her the ML info or were you all just giving her a ban? if she did give the leaker up, did that person get banned, too??

serious question. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Exactly! She DIDN'T ask for anything to be forwarded to her, WHY is SHE banned and not the jerk who sent it to her????? She did not break into the "sacred Men's Slop" and shouldn't be punished for asking why this crap happened. She has nothing but positive reviews you little boys who like to gossip. You know who you are.

Grow the F up.

Exactly! She DIDN'T ask for anything to be forwarded to her, WHY is SHE banned and not the jerk who sent it to her????? She did not break into the "sacred Men's Slop" and shouldn't be punished for asking why this crap happened. She has nothing but positive reviews you little boys who like to gossip. You know who you are.

Grow the F up. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in a case like this she is given a choice:
1. Tell mods/admin who sent her the info and then the leaker gets banned.
2. Protect the source, but suffer the ban herself.

Looks like she chose #2.

Grow the F up. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
She also did not have to act on the info. She could have reported it to the mods, she could have done several things.
She also did not have to act on the info. She could have reported it to the mods, she could have done several things. Originally Posted by Submit2masterj
Now, Now...don't use common sense and logic on this board. That shit isn't allowed!

P.S. Sorry if I lashed out, I'm still mad a family member took the last piece of pecan pie, after I called 'dibs'.