Tronhorn356

Damn dick! So this creep text me this am wanting a short notice appt..because of his anxiousness i looked up his handle he provided me..saw thats hes banned for some bs drama on here! I ask him to provide me with two recent references ..his reply was "why..this early"? Umm fuck yes! Anyhoo after he didnt provide refs i informed him ill pass due to his circumstances being banned and not verifiable..he responded with his last comment " girl fuck u" ladies this man has serious issues. Haha. Be safe ladies
Lol! Thanks for the alert on the jerk. What, we only need refs after 12 noon!?
Wow
It was most likely an imposter trying to catch you slipping
Tronhorn likes to rock the cradle
Ijs
Damn dick! So this creep text me this am wanting a short notice appt..because of his anxiousness i looked up his handle he provided me..saw thats hes banned for some bs drama on here! I ask him to provide me with two recent references ..his reply was "why..this early"? Umm fuck yes! Anyhoo after he didnt provide refs i informed him ill pass due to his circumstances being banned and not verifiable..he responded with his last comment " girl fuck u" ladies this man has serious issues. Haha. Be safe ladies Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Please share his number with the other ladies. He could say he's someone else too.
agree with Nubian. seems like u didnt ask him to pm u so u dont know if it was him or not. this thread belongs in the lady's section, not an alert

Alerts - "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."
Receiving a pm from a banned member before one has their coffee is not an Alert.

Moved to proper forum.
Damn dick! So this creep text me this am wanting a short notice appt..because of his anxiousness i looked up his handle he provided me..saw thats hes banned for some bs drama on here! I ask him to provide me with two recent references ..his reply was "why..this early"? Umm fuck yes! Anyhoo after he didnt provide refs i informed him ill pass due to his circumstances being banned and not verifiable..he responded with his last comment " girl fuck u" ladies this man has serious issues. Haha. Be safe ladies Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Babe show me his full number. I’ll call him.
Receiving a pm from a banned member before one has their coffee is not an Alert. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Well it should be an alert.
Haven't been on ECCIE much lately but came across this thread and knew immediately that it wasn't Tronhorn356 fucking around with Exotic_Gem and also saw that he was banned. We used to communicate a little but haven't been in touch for months now but emailed him and asked why the fuck he got banned and this thread. Surprised he responded and, apparently, he's not been on ECCIE for a number of months and asked me if I knew why he got banned. How the fuck would I know. Anyway, pertaining to this thread since he's not on ECCIE, he asked that post his response for him, which is below verbatim:

"Exotic Gem, thank you as well and I applaud that you acted on your suspicions and smart enough to do some research before meeting this coward. If there is a hobbyist out there impersonating another member, (especially a banned one) then that is alert worthy. You did the right thing by posting, and by doing so you've enabled me to state the truth. That I am not active here and have not been for months. The safety of providers always takes priority. Ladies, always ask for a PM, if they can't/won't/don't then move on.

Truth is, until Rim told me a few weeks ago that I was banned, I had no idea. A romantic relationship has kept me from accessing Eccie. Other than a handful of UTR girls I see, I am not active and will not be active here in the foreseeable future.

If anyone is contacted by someone claiming to be me, it is false and I would proceed with caution. I am not active and will not be any time soon. Ladies, please be safe and don't be afraid to speak up.

And to the haters: I'll just leave this here. LOL! One of the 18 year old reasons why I am not active here.

-Tronhorn356

PS Abe is still a faggot hater"
SEARCH is your friend OP...

And to the haters: I'll just leave this here. LOL! One of the 18 year old reasons why I am not active here.

[/I][/B] Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Funny how he says he didn't know and trying to play it cool. Even more funny how he just tried to see a provider while he's in love with this so called 18yo

He got ban during this tread
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2210664&highlight=
Most likely for all the BS he says.

LORDOFTHERIM tron is bipolar as fuck
I was cool with him too after he reached out to me after accusing me of some leaked info but then got all bitchy when I was corrected a comment he said about one of the provider.
hahaha no doubt he's full of shit.. just like always bwahahaha..!