Nice way to back out once you see a provider and you just don't like them either looks or their personality?

I mean before money is exchanged. Sometimes you meet them and they are acting a way where you would not even want them for free... what is a respectful way to leave?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-26-2018, 01:03 PM
Most people here find that leaving a small token like $50 and simply saying something like "I don't think this is going to work for me" without explaining further seems to work.
That's a tough one....

I would prefer that the client be honest and say that I wasn't was he was expecting...

Maybe a good way to approach that is to excuse yourself to the bathroom and get a fake text....leave the lady a little something so she doesn't feel you wasted her time (I wouldn't leave more than 40). And make your escape...

This is a tough call....abd not really the fault of the provider or client...just no connection or attraction. It happens sometimes.

Hobby safe
Ana
Good advice. Just be polite about it. IMO, neither party should blame the other if one calls it off.
Forcing a session rarely works out.
I have had this happen twice with me once she was stunning but for some reason I was not feeling it. The other she was pretty but the house was a pig pen. I left the full donations and tried to learn from it.
Every time I’ve tried to back out, it ended fairly disastrously. One girl I did this to hates me to this day and will occasionally respond to my threads just to tell me what a jerk I am. Lol
Do better research? IJS
My experience was different. I went in and what came out of my mouth was wow, you are tall. I didn't mean it in a bad way but she was 6 foot tall. She immidetly started acting bitch. Saying why did I have to say that..why didn't I start out with a compliment. I need to watch what I say...etc. mood was ruined. I'd rather have sex with a goat than her. I don't want to pay someone after a semi confrontation situation. I can understand leaving money if you don't think she is pretty though
I mean before money is exchanged. Sometimes you meet them and they are acting a way where you would not even want them for free... what is a respectful way to leave? Originally Posted by bigdik11
Definitely leave at least a cancellation fee; if not the full rate. She reserved this time for you, when she could have scheduled someone else. Then took time to get ready for you.

Only exception is if it's bait and switch or wildly outdated pics or unsafe situation of some kind.

This works the other way too. If someone comes to my door, and I just CAN'T bring myself to touch them in ANY way or I'm creeped out or feel unsafe, of course a provider should have the option of not providing. No one should ever feel like they have to do something they don't want to, in the hobby. If a providers or client's instincts are tingling and saying NO, we should all listen. I use my intuition as much as screening sometimes, when deciding on weather or not to see someone.
Only happened one time; when I was new. I apologized profusely and said my sister just called and was 5 mins away and was stopping by with my little niece and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Guy was disappointed but left without incident. I know a lot of guys always try to have a Plan B.
The nicest way to back out when a provider is acting how you are describing is to say I apologize if I offended you, but I did not mean to. I am going to leave now. That's the nicest way. Or you could just say hey my bad, as you are walking towards the door. No, you should not have to pay a provider for an UNPROVOKED semi confrontational situation, but when it comes to your situation leaving a little something would be more beneficial for you in the long run.
I think leaving something like $40 for her time getting there and getting ready and setting up the appointment is fair. She did work to get everything there. It's not like she did no work at all. Time is money for her too. Sorry it didn't work out on your end. But to keep your reputation, that is how it should really play out professionally.

I had one guy I just booted out of the door because he was so rude and ignorant he thought I was going to bring girls out to show him to pick from. Freakin idiot. Like seriously?
Depends on the situation.

1. If you get there and she looks like her pics, but that spark just isn't there-- leave her a few bucks for her trouble, apologize and excuse yourself.

2. If you get there and she appears... shall we say... altered or if the environment doesn't seem safe... leave her a few bucks for her trouble, apologize and excuse youreslf.

3. If she does not look ANYTHING like the person you booked with... apologize and excuse yourself. Do not reward a provider for bait and switch tactics.
what i find more annoying is Grace post #3 and add to that, when a fellow hobbyist posts a great review of her and doesnt mention that she looks NOTHING like her photos in order to get a review credit. Then you take that information to make an informed decision and book UGH
Always carry a pizza. E'erbody loves pizza. I mean, who can go all BSC on someone holding a pizza?

I bet you will never see a review or alert that says, "Asshole tried to gimme a pizza. I smashed that box and told that jerk to piss off!" Hell, no. It'd be, "It was bad. Real bad. But, we shared a pizza and e'erthang's cool."

Always.take.a.pizza!
Not ever a good way to do it but bait and switch deserves zero. Actually this is how I found my ATF. She had someone schedule and when they met the person did not stay and was an ass.

She posted about it, I responded and scheduled a visit and have been a regular since, though I am overdue for a visit.