The OTHER naked bike rally

Yes there is another bike rally in town!! tomorrow is the annual naked bike ride in Austin. about 1000 naked bike riders riding all thru town Saturday night. I am going to this bike rally, a lot quieter and a lot more naked people. LOL. starts at 8pm and threads all thru Austin, past the capitol and to Barton springs and to the east side. anyone else going?
No colors worn and no concealed weapons,... Should be a good time.
I am going to this bike rally, a lot quieter and a lot more naked people. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Will likely be a lot quieter. But activities out at the Expo Center being what they are, I doubt a lot more naked people.
Hey sam
I will be there...i hope ur sporty ur birthday suit
Luv nipps
Lol yea but most of those people riding those bikes should stay clothed...as least from what I have seen...lol
OHHHH now dallas rain, come on now, don't go disparaging the bigger folks or you'll be as bad as the other folks who judge people around here on their size and say mean things about bigger girls's looks. Everyone is someone's perfect hottie. what I hope they would be thinking is, look at that fun crazy wild carefree person riding around town with no shame. I say be inclusive and not a sizist and be proud of everyone who can embrace their body and love themselves. no shame girl friend, you're not like that! I love everyone who loves themselves and can be happy about their body. Be part of the lover crowd not part of the hater crowd darling..
I know we are not all perfect....and we should embrace who we are,I just get pissy some days...aint I allowed a few "pissy posts"??? LOL

{and btw--it was not meant to be a judgement on "bigger people"...I aint no skinny minny myself lol....it was just a generalization on my observations at such events}

Rock on in your skin people!!