There Is Something About This Girl That Makes Me Want To Go "Down South" LOL (No Pun Intended)

I don't know what it is about this girl. A lot of times when I get on this site I see her at the top of my screen. My favorite pic of her is the one on all fours looking at the camera, Mmmmm! She just seems so damn Dirty Hot to me!
LINK: http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.ph...preview&g=1331

LINK: http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.ph...preview&g=1331
That is a lot of ink, might get to distracting for me. Butt i'm game
She does have that, do you think you can handle me look......I'm game LOL
I like the picture of her , on all fours looking back over her shoulders.
  • ampad
  • 02-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Ah Brazil. I stumbled upon her a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the suicide girl look, and she has it down pat. She has awesome reviews, and even has (or at least had) a special that let you video tape, something I've always wanted to do (and can get away with unlike some of you ) If I ever find myself in Dallas I know who I'm calling first! If only we had our own little suicide girl around here...
If you really like that kind of girl then you should hang out with my girlfriends & me this Saturday night LOL. They are everywhere, in the flesh! They are funny. They have lil 'tudes a lot of the time, and are a little standoffish when they 1st meet me since I don't look like them on the outside. All my "filth" is in my mind. Once they realize I'm not some stuck up cunt, and realize I'm just as weird as they are, they really let their guards down and warm up nicely to me. I think it's humorous that when first meeting me they judge me solely based on what I look like, but I know deep down I'm way more weird & dirty than they will ever be LOL.

Okay back to Lil Miss Dirty Hot...
When I look at her pics and her bio I can't help to think about how much fun it would be. I look rather innocent and she looks rather naughty, but I am willing to bet the two of us are both extremely dirty! How hot it would be for her to put on a strap on, and I ride her cowgirl while I stare down at her sexy face & cool tattoos. Her licking my cunt while looking up at me with those naughty eyes. Shit I wish I was a guy because she has the perfect face for a facial, Mmmmm! Okay deep breath in, deep breath out, deep breath in , deep breath out LOL.
  • ampad
  • 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Holy crap Bottomless, you paint a hell of a picture. Now I'm all worked up, thanks! Do me a favor and send pictures You'll have to let me know where these hotties are hanging out these days. I only catch them at the dive bars in Westport occasionally and the punk shows when they come through. Most of them don't give me the time of day anymore, it was so much easier when I had a mohawk.

An ex girlfriend (who was a hottie in her own right) used to troll the shows for these little sex kittens, then get them to come home with us so we could have our way with them. Most give new meaning to 'sexual deviant' lol. The cool thing is there isn't a single look for these chicks. The more creative the better, and hotter.
Bottomless...I thought the same thing when I first viewed her showcase! I love to view the featured showcases at the top of the homepage. This morning I especially enjoyed looking at Vixen De'Vain's showcase. She's out of Dallas...which I am no where near...but still, if I ever find myself in Dallas!
Attached Images File Type: png Picture 2.png (184.4 KB, 181 views)
AMPAD:
Geez I could only imagine the amount of trouble I would be in for putting random bar chic's pics on here LOL. Dive bars in Westport eh? Hmm maybe I'll have to give them a try LOL. I'm sure you still have a good idea about where to go to find them....

MACGEEK:
Body is hot, she doesn't have that "little girl gone bad" look like I prefer. I typically am more attracted to blond, short & small with usually very lil makeup.
i could get lost with her.
The ears bother me. I'd have to put my fingers through them during doggy. They almost look big enough to put your dick through if you took out the rings but I don't know how stretchy ears are. That would be a memorable BJ. :P