Name: Linda
Phone: 713-534-7638
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 1657 Gessner next to tire shop
Activities: FS
Hair Length and Color: Dark to a little above shoulders, silky smooth.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, fit body, 105 1/2 lbs, small feet, big natural boobs, nice sexy ass definitely not flat, bald kitty. She’s a nice looker overall, pretty face well groomed and gussied up. Speaks English and quite the talker.
Recommendation: Yes
The number posted in review is number posted on front door, just saying. Google shows a different one.
Well done Spidy.
The number posted in review is number posted on front door, just saying. Google shows a different one. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Thanks for pointing that out before a certain other monger starts bitching as usual.

Good review, thanks for the intel.
he loves to tell you how he finds these ladies but ive noticed the address or phone or refuses to give names is his thing. The point here is to SHARE ALL the INFO not what you feel like sharing and half ass doing it.
Aight I stopped by this place rq cause I was horny. This bitch is fucking BUSTEDDDDDDD lol.

I wouldn’t pay her $20 cause my dick can never get hard. To each his own….I know I’m picky. I’m a very picky eater too. It is what it is.
Google ads contain special phone numbers so that if the advertiser quit paying, google, can delete the ad, and the customers won’t already have the actual phone number
he loves to tell you how he finds these ladies but ive noticed the address or phone or refuses to give names is his thing. The point here is to SHARE ALL the INFO not what you feel like sharing and half ass doing it. Originally Posted by greeksquad
When you feel like reading, he gave all the info in the title and subsequent entries. Look at the sign on street view on Google maps and he's completely accurat.SMH

Thanks for the review and solid info as always dude👍
Thanks for pointing that out before a certain other monger starts bitching as usual.
Originally Posted by Bowser98
As I was saying…
I choose not to post the google number, no one answers it by the way, I reckon fifi doesn’t know which shop this is and where it’s located, maybe it’s best he doesn’t. Then again he’s also upset with me because I won’t share Korean Chloe’s info with him. Like Scarface told Manolo when Manolo asked him about his sister “she not for you.” Lol
Thanks A, quality work again !
he loves to tell you how he finds these ladies but ive noticed the address or phone or refuses to give names is his thing. The point here is to SHARE ALL the INFO not what you feel like sharing and half ass doing it. Originally Posted by greeksquad
HA!
I’m glad you liked her, is that the same girl you thought it might be?

I should have warned you she was a talker. Glad you had fun
I’m glad you liked her, is that the same girl you thought it might be?

I should have warned you she was a talker. Glad you had fun Originally Posted by notanewbie
Thanks for the tip, she was another new to me. This shop consistently staffs Thai girls. I owe you one.
  • Pyle1
  • 10-12-2023, 10:50 AM
This is good info. God I miss the Thai agency All angels or whatever it was called.

It is funny to me that spider was patient with fifi and tried to be helpful long after others had given up.