Name: Lily
Phone: 832-488-7398
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston J/V
State: Texas
Address: West Rd near Jones
Activities: Not bad massage, CBJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder, braided indian style, various colors including pink and purple, not too crazy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender and small, remarkably youthful all natural, good proportions
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time OP. I went there once over a year ago because of a stellar review, and I had a totally different experience. I wrote a review, but it did not get posted to my profile for some reason (possibly because I forgot to title it?).

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...highlight=7398

I do not like it when they want to the tip up front.
I went by there a little while back and there was this creepy guy sitting in a beat-up Mitsubishi Montero right in front of the door and figured it might be fifi so I didn't want to risk getting nailed by a stray water bottle so I left.
  • Pyle1
  • 11-01-2023, 01:39 PM

I do not like it when they want to the tip up front. Originally Posted by Tiger407
In general I agree. If I am a regular it is pretty common that they don't ask for the tip or the hf until after.

If I am new to a place it is a red flag if they insist on the tip up front.

Now, if I am new to a place and I know the service is good and reliable then I may want to tip upfront so there is no mood killing negotiations.
  • Owj
  • 11-01-2023, 02:55 PM
Making me promise to tip well is better than handing my pants or wallet up front.
Lol
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Thanks UC.