Spit over Lube?

When having sex for a long time the lube gets tacky and gross. How do you all feel about using lube?

I say, never use lube, Use spit. No matter what kind of lube you use, no matter what the bottle says, it eventually gets sticky. Lube should always be a last resort.

Mia
Spit is nature's lube.
I usually do not need lube i get sooooo wettt! But there are times spit or lube has to be involved...lol!!!!!
I am cool with spit.
Def self lubricant is the best ... So SPIT ON IT .. Lol!!
Hello Mia,

Will these two ladies be available in the future in the Dallas area, or do I need to make the trip to Atlanta.

Rihana....
Chloe...

Thanks,

TexasCowboy
You are using the wrong lube then...
What TheDuck said...
Silicone lube never gets sticky.
Eros Bodyglide Light, or Wet Platinum are best in my experience.
Waterproof too, if you like to play in the pool, or hot tub.
I only use lube as a last resort. NO matter how wet a woman normally is, you keep going long enough that's gonna dry up, that's when spit comes in to play. But even then, I've run out of spit too. Then and only then, can you resort to lube.
Spit most definitely !

Spit is hawt, but Crisco is even better!!

An SS with spit is fucking epic.
Lube for sure. The Classy wet feeling, makes me quiver and want to be done more than anything else. Wet, slick, and HOT!!
The last girl that used Lube on me for bbbj (Lily) ended up giving me a UTI. That shit got in there and burned like fire. How fun it was to explain to the pretty nurse at Carenow why my peehole burned & itched from bj lube.

I will take Nature's lube from now on.
Von Spieler, wow thats bad, i'm sorry to hear that. see Spit is the best