Grapevine

Quick question...Has anyone had any problems in Grapevine? I searched and didn't find much that alarmed me. But, still wanted to ask. I would be going to an apartment (Not a hotel)..I use to liveout there andnever heard anything while I was living out there either.. Thanx ahead of time for any input.
Kind of live around there or rather nearby. Not known for being a trouble area. Not sure you are going for outcall there or setting up shop, I guess it all depends on which area you are going. I pretty much know most of the areas which have apartments, few of them, probably might raise some eyebrows maybe. But as long as traffic is low, I doubt you will have issues.
Avoid outcalls to Grapevine hotels. They have had stings before. Traffic volume can cause issues depending on how many dates you have. Be UTR if in a residential neiborhood.
Men from Dallas will probably not drive to Grapevine, lol
I got popped last December at 114 and main in GRAPEVINE. You cannot pay me a million dollars to go toGRAPEVINE. I try and avoid driving there or through there at ALL COST. LOL Grapevine's finest put me up in their bed and donut breakfast for the night and even valet my car for me with the cities tow truck to the tow yard.. My advice STAY AWAY FROM GRAPEVINE, but thats just me... I'm just sayin'...