Address: NW HWY / New Fine Arts
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Titty sucking, daty, cbj, standing from behind
Session Length: 15-20 min
Fee: 45.00
Hair Color and Length: hair a bit above shoulders, dyed red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 130+ lbs. Thick but not bbw. Nice natural D cup. Shaved. Creamy white skin.
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 11:23 AM
I been looking for this girl for a while, I had my eyes on her for 20mins when I was a fast food location but was with a co-worker, went back alone but she was gone. I will find her soon
Saw her last night. Saw 4 different WSW in the area. All look great.
I have picked her up before, I also picked her up last night.

Goes by luna. Both times she has gave me some sob story. This time her bf left her after she blew all her money on him on the morning of the 11th. He took her phone so she says. She asked me if I had a facebook this time though. So apparently she would be willing to connect that way. I will link what she said the first time I met her.

just last night with this sw over on walnut hill and harry hines, she was giving me some sob story about getting mugged and losing 3 grand. she was walking in a very dark parking lot with 3grand.... it gets better, " I wasnt even tricking, i was just walking" this brought us to the fact that she has a knife on her now lol. and she was like but I dont know how to use. Being the nice guy I am I told her how after we were done as I was dropping her off.

Oh I almost forgot, when she jumped in the truck I asked how she was. "well darling its midnight, im painfully sober and have no room money." Originally Posted by exsoldier
She's worth finding. I got my eye on finding her again and making a longer session with her.
She's worth finding. I got my eye on finding her again and making a longer session with her. Originally Posted by CaptainFerrill
Oh yea, she is good. I loved it the first time I found her, I actually bend her over the tailgate of my truck on a sidestreet near harry hines and just plowed her as hard as I could until I finished.

Her IOP was pretty good last night, I enjoyed it. But it just wasn't as good as the first time.
Did she say she's out there pretty often? Might do some riding tomorrow!
Yeah she stole from me last week, im pissed but i blame myself
Did she say she's out there pretty often? Might do some riding tomorrow! Originally Posted by SlowStroke
She told me she is out daily either on northwest or on harry hines all the way down to royal. The first time i picked her up was on walnut hill across from the walnut inn. This past time was on northwest

Yeah she stole from me last week, im pissed but i blame myself Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
Care to give some more details? I have had no bad luck with her, but want to make sure I know what to watch for ya know
about what time of day is she out?
about what time of day is she out? Originally Posted by moore143
When I asked her after our trip to NFA, she said all day every day. Harry Hines down to royal or Northwest HWY
Yeah picked her up at 711 went to new fine arts, got the room paid her 60, she started a bj for a few, i asked for a cover she didnt have one, said she would get one from the counter since i was half dressed, it made sense she walked out got my deposit for the room and vanished
  • BLM69
  • 01-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Yeah picked her up at 711 went to new fine arts, got the room paid her 60, she started a bj for a few, i asked for a cover she didnt have one, said she would get one from the counter since i was half dressed, it made sense she walked out got my deposit for the room and vanished Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
You can't trust them SW whores man, be grateful she didn't take your pants with her
Lmao no shit, I knew i got played less than 5 mins after she walked out, had to laugh at myself sitting alone on a stragne couch with my dick out lol
Lmao no shit, I knew i got played less than 5 mins after she walked out, had to laugh at myself sitting alone on a stragne couch with my dick out lol Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
Lol that's funny. We need to tag team this whore so can't take off with out servicing.

any way to contact like fb or something i am too chicken for picking up from street.