New system

Imagine a new site, similar to STG, where both providers and customers can post. It would be nice for me, a John, to say, “I’m free Friday night, 300 for my new friend!” Or something of the sort. Any web designers out there? I think this idea would be cool. Thoughts?
Mega personals and adultlook
humaniplex.com
I was thinking of something like Uber or Lyft. Just open the app and see who’s available and their location. You can see profiles and reviews right on the app.
I like the app idea. Especially if it required them to upload an unfiltered video. It's a little harder to fake one's appearance on video.
I was thinking of something like Uber or Lyft. Just open the app and see who’s available and their location. You can see profiles and reviews right on the app. Originally Posted by Redsox2005
In theory, sure but don’t think sharing your location in advance is a good idea for anyone involved. Especially when laying out meet here for $xxx.

Perfect for uncle Leo to say, “Hey, there’s one. Let’s give him a ride.”

Not often used in the South but gaining momentum in the north and widely used in the NW, TNA board allows for seeking as well as advertisements. The reviews can be read/responded to by providers to get the whole story or verification. Same with learning about providers or customers. Much more interactive.
Haven’t been on in a long time but Tinder used to be good for this. When first on, it was great for meet ups as bars were closing and striking out. There are a few other hook up apps that use proximity too.