Squirting?

Never understood the confusion here. If you've ever had your face down there when it happens, it tastes just like pee. The whole touching down there and coming up with pee and feminine natural lube in your fingers does not equate to some female mystery cum.

Dumb scientists...you always give it a taste test! Lol
Lol I don't care. I'm still dying to get with a squirter.
Lol I don't care. I'm still dying to get with a squirter. Originally Posted by MuffDiver1975
Originally Posted by burkalini
Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad

Originally Posted by burkalini
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ally-be-peeing Originally Posted by oldguy57
Yeah, because a website titled "I Fucking Love Science" is going to have the definitive answer on everything.........and 7 women is a statistically significant sample size.......and a control group is not required.

Never understood the confusion here. If you've ever had your face down there when it happens, it tastes just like pee. The whole touching down there and coming up with pee and feminine natural lube in your fingers does not equate to some female mystery cum.

Dumb scientists...you always give it a taste test! Lol Originally Posted by OmahaJoe
I have been squirted on by many women.......and my experience was it did NOT taste like pee.

Lol I don't care. I'm still dying to get with a squirter. Originally Posted by MuffDiver1975
So, pretty much this. I find this to be a very exciting event when it happens. Although......to be fair.....I am in the camp that wants to believe.

If you ever get to Denver you should try a session with Laci French. A session with her is like having sex in the shower......holy crap!

And Omaha is blessed with a number of fine squirters that I have had the pleasure of "tasting"......Raina, Sara, and Lady Y among them........so I am not without experience.
It is my understanding that Gia can provide a session much like Laci's in Denver, but......alas.....I have never had the pleasure.

Bottom line.....lots of scientific studies out there saying its NOT urine, too. The female orgasm......like the female herself.....will remain enigmatic and incapable of being truly understood by man.

I am definitely in the camp that it is NOT pee. One of my exes was a squirter. Asparagus has an amino acid named asparagine and the strongly sented acid gets right into the urine leaving a telltale oder. Been with the lady after a meal that included asparagus and there was no asparagine in her squirt.
I am definitely in the camp that it is NOT pee. One of my exes was a squirter. Asparagus has an amino acid named asparagine and the strongly sented acid gets right into the urine leaving a telltale oder. Been with the lady after a meal that included asparagus and there was no asparagine in her squirt. Originally Posted by lagerlover

Yes you are right about that.I grow asparagus and it does the same thing to me.Good info on that lager now I know what's going on with that.Btw,only been with one squirter. Man it's a big turn on IMO.Looks like I'm seeing another one next week if all goes well.Will have review for you guys afterwards.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

I understand Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, however, I find it more reliable than the study in OP. As grits mentioned the study is quite irrelevant due to limited test subjects. There are so many opinions on this subject and I will be bold enough to say, those who are adamant that it is urine are ppl who who still want women to feel shame in their sexuality as some cultures still practice female circumcision where they cut the clitoris off when the girl becomes a "woman" to reduce enjoyment due to arranged marriages.. the western culture refers to female genital mutilation but that doesn't mean we still don't attempt to shame a woman who loves sex and is confident enough to enjoy it.

In my own experience, I squirted for first time when I was 27 and I was embarrassed but also felt like I had an out of body experience. I felt so sexually liberated and thought, "omg what have I been missing," and here I am in the business. ..lol... money is certainly the motivation but I still have fun.

Female ejaculate does come out of the urethra but that doesn't mean its urine. I think sometimes when overly worked up or attempting to force a woman can lose slight control of their bladder but it's still not 100% urine. Other studies have concluded that the pH balances between female ejaculate and urine are completely different. I have done the research due to my own experience and being freaked out but refuse to believe it's a filthy act or that I'm peeing on my partner. if this were the case I'd be drinking 20 gals of water to use the bathroom all day and have no need for a man whatsoever. There is a difference between squirting and cumming hard, though.

Oh, vagina, how thee confuse the minds of men.

Aaaand I'm slightly bitter I was not asked to participate in this study.

This is the opinion of an uneducated woman.
Wow!!! I love a smart woman. Maybe I could convince you to be in a lttlle study I'm performing next week.Lol
Well, I hope this wasn't directed at me:

"those who are adamant that it is urine are ppl who who still want women to feel shame in their sexuality"

I'd love for the squirting to be something other than pee (not that I mind pee).

Although I'm sure it is possible it has not been contemplated, I cannot imagine in this day and age that someone hasn't been able to conclude via medically scoping up the urethra of a squirter or even heaven forbid examination at a medical university of a donor cadaver to conclude there is nothing in the urinary tract of a female that can produce this mystery fluid. The logical assumption would be some sort of developmental confusion in the reproductive tract of a fetus that finds its way into select women.

For those professing a different taste, it could be altered, I'd suppose by way of the act, the exertion, and even emotional "toll" of the act on the participants.

For the asparagus aficionados, a better test would be to have your squirter eat the veggie several days in a row and then squirt for a few of those middle days and check (while comparing to urinations in between squirt sessions). Cannot assume the asparagus odor appears in urine at a known time without some sort of research on that timing.

I've done a bit of research on the pineapple better tasting semen idea and she and I were not able to discern when things got sweeter. Maybe with odor, it would be more discernible.

I may dare to say those who profess it is not urine are the ones pushing some sort of deeper issue within them. Or even wishful thinking.

I hope someday someone does prove it is not urine...
Very interesting joe.suddenly have the urge to eat some pineapple,a lot of pineapple!Lol