New number for the next few days ....

I am having an issue with Verizon and I'm not sure when I will be able to get to a Verizon store to work the issue out ... so for the next few days if you need to reach me, please contact me at: 281-536-4206
Disregard - My number is working again. It's crazy how you can call customer service and receive 1 answer, than call back and get someone else on the line and receive a totally different answer to the same question! ANNOYING!!!!
I am sooooooo done with Verizon. I had an issue with them on Friday which after hours on the phone and a follow up visit to the store they admitted was their fault. Well I wake up this morning and my number is disconnected again and it's over the exact same issue we resolved on Friday!!!

I'm am done with them so from now on my new number will be: 281-536-4206
867-5309
555-5555
555-1212
#iwin
#iwin Originally Posted by TryWeakly
She'll tote your luggage, she wins.
Heh.. you havent seen my bag....but she can still try. Still a win, right Brookie?
Considering the customer is always right, I guess you win this one
Just saw this after I told you I texted you, lols. I guess that text went to nowhere land, if to someone else, they are gonna be so confused, hahahaha.
^^^^ lol ... Verizon is now holding my number(s) for ransom ... $576 to be exact.
^^^^ lol ... Verizon is now holding my number(s) for ransom ... $576 to be exact. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Wtf? Why? Rat bastards!