Female Condom..What do you guys think about them?

For the first time today I used a Female Condom and I loved it. Im got to start using them. What do you guys think. Is it just as safe as a regular condom. Do guys like them better then a condom? Please let me know what you guys and ladys think?
xoxo. Kaylen
I haven't tried it yet but want to. From some things I have read, if you are in a doubles situation, the man doesn't have to keep changing condoms going back and forth between women.
  • guykc
  • 02-13-2015, 11:46 AM
The female condom has a higher failure rate than the male condom. Condom failure means it's possible to contract sexually transmitted infections or become pregnant. The female condom may not protect you if:
  • The condom breaks
  • The condom slips out of the vagina
  • The penis slips between the vagina and the outer surface of the condom
  • The outer ring of the condom gets pushed into the vagina during sex
The female condom may also cause discomfort during insertion, a burning sensation, itching or a rash.
I've used them for duos, for the reasons skbinks mentions - they make it much easier for the guy to switch back and forth without having to worry about changing condoms constantly to avoid cross-contamination (pardon the phrase).

They're also all kinds of awesome for dudes who have trouble keeping standard condoms on, or who are too big for even the XL ones or who have trouble staying solid the whole time. And they're nice for standard guys who like the friction and lack of restriction, too. *laughs*

The only caveat as far as safety goes is that you should make a point of holding down the outer rim of the FC with your fingers as the guy slides in; there have been cases of guys (intentionally or not) slipping in around the edge and sneaking a few strokes of BBFS before getting re-situated.

Oh, and they're latex free - as far as I know - which is just another point in their favour.

The female condom has a higher failure rate than the male condom. Condom failure means it's possible to contract sexually transmitted infections or become pregnant. The female condom may not protect you if:
  • The condom breaks
  • The condom slips out of the vagina
  • The penis slips between the vagina and the outer surface of the condom
  • The outer ring of the condom gets pushed into the vagina during sex
The female condom may also cause discomfort during insertion, a burning sensation, itching or a rash. Originally Posted by guykc
Oh, and as far as those points go...I can say that in 2 years of using FC with the majority of my clients I've never had one break or slip out. I'd actually bet that they're stronger than male condoms since they're able to be thicker, but I'd have to look up statistics to be sure.

And as far as the outer ring getting pushed in, you can just reach down occasionally and check to be sure it's still in place. I've only had it slip slightly inside once and a fingertip was enough to catch the ring and get it re-settled.
  • guykc
  • 02-13-2015, 12:03 PM
I have never used one just pulled that exerpt from Mayo site.
Love them and never had a problem. Easy to switch to bbbj and back.
Thanks for your input AlbusMilitis
I enjoyed it very much and you are right about its easy to switch to sucking a dick witch I love doing with out a condom.
Love them and never had a problem. Easy to switch to bbbj and back. Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis
Thanks for the info doll. Ill use them more now I think.
I've used them for duos, for the reasons skbinks mentions - they make it much easier for the guy to switch back and forth without having to worry about changing condoms constantly to avoid cross-contamination (pardon the phrase).

They're also all kinds of awesome for dudes who have trouble keeping standard condoms on, or who are too big for even the XL ones or who have trouble staying solid the whole time. And they're nice for standard guys who like the friction and lack of restriction, too. *laughs*

The only caveat as far as safety goes is that you should make a point of holding down the outer rim of the FC with your fingers as the guy slides in; there have been cases of guys (intentionally or not) slipping in around the edge and sneaking a few strokes of BBFS before getting re-situated.

Oh, and they're latex free - as far as I know - which is just another point in their favour.

Oh, and as far as those points go...I can say that in 2 years of using FC with the majority of my clients I've never had one break or slip out. I'd actually bet that they're stronger than male condoms since they're able to be thicker, but I'd have to look up statistics to be sure.

And as far as the outer ring getting pushed in, you can just reach down occasionally and check to be sure it's still in place. I've only had it slip slightly inside once and a fingertip was enough to catch the ring and get it re-settled. Originally Posted by Rudbeckia
  • guykc
  • 02-13-2015, 12:43 PM
that does sound like fun kaylen
It felt amazing for me babe. You need to try one if you haven't babe.
that does sound like fun kaylen Originally Posted by guykc
  • guykc
  • 02-13-2015, 12:47 PM
indeed and now i know who to try it with.
I really wish I could do more with a lady when on a date.

Dont ask, its sad, but I make the best with what I can do, and my conscience allows.
I'm sincerely glad that you had such a good experience. For me, if the guy is the right size and doesn't mind the fact that a female condom is just ridiculous looking ... then it's a good alternative.

For me ... I would just prefer to use the condom. I get them in bulk, lol (I do!), and using a few during an appointment isn't a big deal to me.

Guess I'm old fashioned.
I really wish I could do more with a lady when on a date.

Dont ask, its sad, but I make the best with what I can do, and my conscience allows. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
I bet you do fine!

I'm sincerely glad that you had such a good experience. For me, if the guy is the right size and doesn't mind the fact that a female condom is just ridiculous looking ... then it's a good alternative.

For me ... I would just prefer to use the condom. I get them in bulk, lol (I do!), and using a few during an appointment isn't a big deal to me.

Guess I'm old fashioned. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm right here with ya Elisabeth!
One thing I've noticed that helps is for the man to put lube on his cock, otherwise there may not be enough lube inside the female condom and it tends to grab the mans skin.