May we talk photos?

I posted this on another thread (my apologies to Jessica Rabbit if it was a hijack-ish) and then thought it would be more appropriate here so:

OK - first and foremost this is just my opinion. No offense intended just want to share my thoughts and see what the community thinks...

Provider pictures - for the most part:

1. Why is there no way to referee these things?
Some providers are great at keeping their images fresh and mostly recent and I commend them on that! Knowing who you are always has you on my list and hopefully (its a long list) eventually seeing you. To know who will be behind the door when I come knocking is so much safer (not inclined to leave and incur the refund/pimp issues) and comforting (I was fantasizing about you and now I get to be with you, not wishing it was the you of 15 years ago in your photos). I read so may reviews of those who just say 'fuck it, I'm here. It wasn't the gal in the photos but I was super horny'. Please ladies, keep your images as recent as possible!

2. Are tasteful nudes and pictures of the real fun parts so bad?
Why so many providers are against posting nudie photos of every part of their body - especially the money makers - is beyond me. I mean johns aren't seeing you because they love your shoulders and can't wait to hug them - well, maybe, after all we all have our 'tastes' - but statistically speaking. We johns have fantasies about the female fun parts - and we each have our own thing - like great gum drop nipples, or big butterfly lips - or bubble butts - or the opposite of each. It may be as simple as wanting some variety from what we get at home. So show us - which can be done with respect to discretion and privacy - but show us these reasons which weigh-in on why we contribute to your cause and ask for your time! So many images have me thinking I wish I could see what the nipples behind the bra look like, or what does that ass look like without the dress or bikini?

Yes, I am speaking for myself and I have been burned a bit by the images being either way old or someone entirely different. It is frustrating and after a decade of this I have become a crotchety old man about it and I just leave if this is the case. But I have fears now that one day I may up and walk right into a manager with a .45 caliber assistant and be out my donation and maybe more all because the 50ish used photos of her 30ish self. Or someone else's breasts, or someone else's bubble butt. And she is 40lbs heavier. So now getting in the mood for fun time is now getting in the mood for a sacrifice...

With the advent of cell phones and their photo technology, it's easy to go to a mirror and take a selfie of you the day/week/month/season you post the ad and show us who we will be seeing. I speak for myself and for those I have been lucky enough to see here: but it has been nice seeing destiny, roxie, lovely heidi, blake blush all post photos of themselves tastefully nude and near nude, or showing the parts we aim to get into. So I had to see them all and I did. It was SO nice when they showed themselves that

The selfie thread Gemma started back in a day was fan-fucking-tastic!! And I commend all the ladies who are comfortable enough with themselves to post images of the BCD gal we may contribute our paychecks to go see...

Apologies for the rambling rant of a horny old man. Am I way off base here? Am I alone thinking these thoughts? Is this rant beating a dead horse yet again? Am I just being selfish and asking for what I want to see? Ladies, am I bad man for asking for this?

Thoughts?
I couldn't agree more! Ladies need to stop being so self conscious and worried about what they think a man will want to see. At the end of the day if you lured someone in based upon false pretenses, they are much less likely to return. All men find beauty in all different types of women, and as we all know men like variety as well! Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder! I believe as much as we ladies charge, these guys should be getting what they paid for! So what you don't like your stretch marks?? I'll bet he loves that big juicy booty! And I bet a man would be more likely to return as a customer if he felt as if he met the woman in the photos!