Witch hunt approaching...

http://m.kmbc.com/news/jared-fogle-s...-says/34812724

Looks like Jared might have brought some unwanted attention to our city. We need to really hope this story doesn't start picking up steam locally or we're going to have some crusaders calling for examples to be made.

On a side note, it sounds like some of the providers here may have been eating fresh for years.
What annoys me about pieces like this, is you get the band wagon sensationalism effect. Here comes everyone's favorite delusional lunatic, Kristy Childs, founder of Veronica's Voice to spew a pile of BS about prostitution.

“Being a survivor myself, I experienced many guys that would ask if I could find them someone younger,” she said.
I'd like to know what kind of bottom feeding scum Ms. Childs played host to (Not referring to you BF, you know I love ya).

Not ONCE, not one single time in 9 years have I ever been asked by a client to find someone younger. Not once has any client ever even hinted at such a request. Does this mean that I am doing something wrong??

“If we had just one prostituted person in our city, that person is seeing between anywhere from 10 to 25 men a day,” Childs said.
Hah. Dream on sweet cheeks. Not even the most high volume of high volume girls is turning 25 tricks a day.

I see that VV is planning some sort of homecoming fundraiser in Lee's Summit. Oh its SO tempting to go crash it and tell all those good folks what sex work is really all about. Ladies, wouldn't that be fun!
What annoys me about pieces like this, is you get the band wagon sensationalism effect. Here comes everyone's favorite delusional lunatic, Kristy Childs, founder of Veronica's Voice to spew a pile of BS about prostitution.

I'd like to know what kind of bottom feeding scum Ms. Childs played host to (Not referring to you BF, you know I love ya).

Not ONCE, not one single time in 9 years have I ever been asked by a client to find someone younger. Not once has any client ever even hinted at such a request. Does this mean that I am doing something wrong??

Hah. Dream on sweet cheeks. Not even the most high volume of high volume girls is turning 25 tricks a day.

I see that VV is planning some sort of homecoming fundraiser in Lee's Summit. Oh its SO tempting to go crash it and tell all those good folks what sex work is really all about. Ladies, wouldn't that be fun! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I have to agree with you sins. I have been doing this 8 years, coming up on 9 years in 3 months... and I have never ever encountered anyone asking me to find someone younger or even hint at it.

Also when I was 18-19 I was a high volume provider.. I will admit that (I was in a bad situation)... but even then 25 clients a day is way too high. Not realistic at all. I call Bullshit.
The same local media who would conduct the witch hunt are the same ones who are led around by the nose by whatever local authority wants to dictate what their story should be. They don't cover the issue unless a friendly municipality gift wraps them a sweeps-week story where they can film shady pimps and hookers getting rousted.

From the context of what the Feds dished about the case- the people in NYC pretty obviously flipped on him and form the basis of that aspect of the case, but it kinda' sounds like the KC connection is the sort of ..., I don't want to minimalize it and call it anecdotal... but it sounds like it's just another part of the mountain of shit they have on him that would motivate an asshole like that to cop a plea.

I hope he gets put in general population- if he lives long enough to get hard and swole out in the yard, that guy would be great for the "Scared Straight" program:
"YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH, KID? LOOK AT ME! I USED TO WEAR THESE BIG-ASS FUCKIN' PANTS!!! LOOK AT THESE BIG-ASS FUCKIN PANTS!!! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3A_vxgBDxA

• Emmie
  • 08-20-2015, 01:24 PM

I see that VV is planning some sort of homecoming fundraiser in Lee's Summit. Oh its SO tempting to go crash it and tell all those good folks what sex work is really all about. Ladies, wouldn't that be fun! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I would agree with you as well!! No way a girl is turning 25 dates a day.
Hah. Dream on sweet cheeks. Not even the most high volume of high volume girls is turning 25 tricks a day. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I would agree with you as well!! No way a girl is turning 25 dates a day. Originally Posted by Emmie
Stacy, Em, not trying to dissuade you from any vitriol against her, and it might even help make your point about her, but I think she's talking about streetwalkers turning 25 tricks in a long, forced shift on the stroll.
The focus on this will be Jared and 'what he gets' for his crimes. There may be a statement issued from leo sometime announcing renewed efforts to end underage prostitution - and if so, great!!

I agree with Zee though that most of the public agree that prostitution means street walkers...

So - Stay safe, do your homework, be smart about who you choose to see and our little 'dating' sub-culture will be ok...

There will be 'new' news to steal this spotlight soon enough...

---A face would just be shaped like a dick after that many bj's, in one day.

---A face would just be shaped like a dick after that many bj's, in one day.
Originally Posted by Gemma34
LOL
  • Emmie
  • 08-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Stuck just like this!!
Stacy,
That type of show would be worth charging ring side seat prices for a ticket.
While I agree that it is likely most of what she said was bullshit, one of the main reasons I took time away from the hobby was because a girl I saw spilled her guts about "friends" of hers that included age issues. The girl I saw was carded right in front of me where she needed to be 21 or older so I was fine, but parts off her story could be verified. Other parts I couldn't verify but seemed more likely than not to be true.

The bad kind of perverts are everywhere and certainly give the good kind of perverts around here problems even if it is indirect.
Jared, want you to meet your cell mate Big Leroy.
You know what I don't get? How in the FUCK did he think he could get away with it? I mean, he's a high profile guy - damn near a household name - and he's asking for teenies to fuck? And thought nobody would tell?
I have to agree with you sins. I have been doing this 8 years, coming up on 9 years in 3 months... and I have never ever encountered anyone asking me to find someone younger or even hint at it.

Also when I was 18-19 I was a high volume provider.. I will admit that (I was in a bad situation)... but even then 25 clients a day is way too high. Not realistic at all. I call Bullshit. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Math isn't my strong point either