Name: Katie
User ID:: sexyKatie
Phone: 2022026638
Email Address: katiebooking@protonmail.com
URL / Website: http://secrethostess.com/3877079/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Activities: Multiple pop, CIM, BBFS, bareback, BBBJ, Handjob, different positions, DFK, LFK and a lot more.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back & brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young & slim white girl. Small breast and big nice ass.
Beautiful face with nice lips.
Recommendation: Yes
Man, you better go out and buy a lottery ticket, because if you hit on this one out of the blue as your first post on this site you are one lucky MFer.
if it looks like a duck, squawks like a duck, walks like a duck.... smh
It's a scam. Chatted with her the other day and she asked for a Ebay Gift Card
I honestly don’t know why y’all try so hard and even go as far as lying to make new members review look fake on review boards like this.
New members are allowed to write review for a reason and I’m not sure if the owner of this site is dumb for allowing new members to write review.

Can you provide a prove to show that you’re saying the truth? I’m 100% sure that you’re just lying on here. I did asked to pay her with gift card while setting up appointment with her because I didn’t want to pay with any app to make it more discreet and she declined saying she don’t accept gift cards so I’m not sure if you’re talking about Katie I mean the one I posted about.
This is why review boards like this die down often and will never be rated like TER.
Once y’all see a review from new members, it’ll be automatically considered as fake. How can this site grow when new members are not allowed by y’all?
If you’re feel like a review is fake then you should make a research and get enough prove to be sure if you’re right about your thinking or not. You don’t just comment on it without having any prove if it’s legit or not.

I see this a lot on this site and OH2 and it’s very disappointing.
I now see more reason why some providers that are not on these boards refuse to meet clients once they know that you’re on eccie or oh2
Lot of dumb fucks on here smh
u mad br0?
u mad br0? Originally Posted by george6585
No. I don’t know about you tho
It's a scam. Chatted with her the other day and she asked for a Ebay Gift Card Originally Posted by shauk1960
I’m still waiting for you prove bro.
Everyone needs to know, you should be to provide prove huh.
Weird, this girl wants payment in a gift card? Scammmmmmmm....
Weird, this girl wants payment in a gift card? Scammmmmmmm.... Originally Posted by dennisthurman_69
Yeah, another dumb fuck SMH…
I’m still waiting for stupid ass to provide his prove since he is out here commenting shit on my thread.
Same girl that declined gift card payment from me asked you for eBay? I’ll give you two options. Confirm who you chatted with and let them know that you lied or provide your prove if you’re serious about it.
You can comment with a screenshot of the conversation.
Wow shes hot. Love the asshole photo. Unfortunately none of us will be eating it LOL
Yeah, another dumb fuck SMH…
I’m still waiting for stupid ass to provide his prove since he is out here commenting shit on my thread.
Same girl that declined gift card payment from me asked you for eBay? I’ll give you two options. Confirm who you chatted with and let them know that you lied or provide your prove if you’re serious about it.
You can comment with a screenshot of the conversation. Originally Posted by raynilkay
Curious if you mean “provide his proof.” Not trying to be a dick, but the poor grammar hurts my brain. The first time I read that, I thought it was a typo, but then it repeated.
It’s because there are one or two guys obsessed with creating new accounts and providing false reports. It’s rampant, and one of them writes just like you. It’s become so common that I no longer respond to PMs from anyone I don’t know or who hasn’t been contributing long enough for me to believe they are legit. It’s sad, because while I’ve always been careful with newbies I would still try to give them some sort of helpful response. Now I don’t.

These few trolls are making life difficult for all newbies. I guess that’s what they want.