Doctors find a way to reduce chances of contrcting STDs

With all the threads about STDs, death and gloom, I thought I would share some good news for a change.

The school of thought that variations in immune systems via diverse gene pool has been widely accepted for a few decades. Vaccinations are also done by exposing the immune system to the target virus and allowing the body to develop antibodies.

Using the same logic, researchers with World Health Organization announced the conclusion of a study finding that limited exposure to foreign DNA and virus builds the immune system's ability to adapt as well as antibodies for possible virus exposure.

While there were multiple methods proposed, only one method, effective for women, was found to limit the exposure to levels appropriate. Oral consumption would allow the digestive system to break down most of the foreign DNA and viral organisms to acceptable levels while keeping the treatment accessible to many. Same researchers have also found that while vaccines must be targeted toward specific virus, general treatments like these must follow the trend of exposure in the wild. The conclusion is that women who consume seminal fluids regularly will not only improve their immune system, but also build up antibodies to the diseases that they might be exposed to.

http://www.worldhealthorganization.or g/en/us/immune-system-study-via-limited-exposure

So the easy answer is, swallowing will keep all these crazy STDs away! Really!
Good news Rand , we'll have to put this theory to test !
No need for testing, the study done by WHO included a large test with statistically significant number showing higher resistance to various diseases as a result of consuming foreign DNA.
Yeah but their test don't bring me pleasure.
Alright ladies, make a line to the right. Rockerrick is giving out free seminal vaccinations.
Alright ladies, make a line to the right. Rockerrick is giving out free seminal vaccinations. Originally Posted by Beagle

First in line...on knees..mouth open and ready..
So Ladies if you swallow and not spit it is good for you.....