Need Info on TMC ~

I posted this request in the wrong place at first so I thought I would try here.

I have a friend that has decided she wants to work at TMC. She thinks nothing goes on there because it's fancy and they're picky. I would love some information to help give her a reality check. She enjoys dancing but does not partake in the extras. She does not want to feel pressured into doing ITC or OTC activities and is really only dancing to support her child and mom while she goes to college. PMs are fine if you don't want it to go public.

Thanks!
TMZ... Or the Men`s Club?
Dorian, as inaccurate as we all known that is, it is still funny as hell!

Also, not helping my case
Hey. You actually posted it in the proper place, but I asked you to move it here so I could comment.

The Men's Club is the better of the clubs as far as not being pressured to do extras. But it still happens. There will always be girls turning tricks ITC and definitely OTC. Those girls will make a bunch more money, because they are actually hookers who dance and work out of a club.

Can she make money and never do extras? Sure...but what usually happens is a girl decides that she's consistently not making enough money and quits....or she decides to start doing extras. Since she's against extras to begin with, this can be a slippery slope to excess drinking and worse...so she needs to think about these things before going in. She sounds a bit naive about the club situation in Houston.

There are other cities where dancers don't have to be hookers to make good money...Atlanta for one, though it's fully nude.

Of course here are some dancers here that just dance and make good money, but no matter what anyone claims, they are the exception, not he rule.
How about just getting a real job? Easy money is a slippery slope.
A stripper who wants to only dance and still get tipped? WTF? That's like a masseuse who won't jerk you off. Who needs 'em?

You need to tell her to get used to the idea of giving up them warm, moist holes of hers. Either that or learn to type.
Or go back to school.
All strippers/whores are already in/graduated from college with their Doctor`s Doctorate... Didn't you know?
All strippers/whores are already in/graduated from college with their Doctor`s Doctorate... Didn't you know? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Lol @ Luxury Daphne
Or go back to school. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That is one option, She could babysit or deliver pizzas,If she doesn't want to dance.
I do my housekeepers taxes. She makes 60-70k a year, when she was managing her daughter and sister she made well over 100k. There are alternatives for making good money. Unfortunately it requires hard work or hand jobs .
How about just getting a real job? Easy money is a slippery slope. Originally Posted by peabody
I agree. I offered to help her out while she finished up school but she seems to think dancing is her only alternative because she is on probation for a felony assault charge. I would rather her stay away from this business all together because I have had other female friends dive in this pool and end up way over their head!
Hey. You actually posted it in the proper place, but I asked you to move it here so I could comment.

The Men's Club is the better of the clubs as far as not being pressured to do extras. But it still happens. There will always be girls turning tricks ITC and definitely OTC. Those girls will make a bunch more money, because they are actually hookers who dance and work out of a club.

Can she make money and never do extras? Sure...but what usually happens is a girl decides that she's consistently not making enough money and quits....or she decides to start doing extras. Since she's against extras to begin with, this can be a slippery slope to excess drinking and worse...so she needs to think about these things before going in. She sounds a bit naive about the club situation in Houston.

There are other cities where dancers don't have to be hookers to make good money...Atlanta for one, though it's fully nude.

Of course here are some dancers here that just dance and make good money, but no matter what anyone claims, they are the exception, not he rule. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thanks Minx!
Felony assault conviction? Stripping is the last thing she needs. This isn't going to end well.