Showers... whats your take?

• BIG C
  • 06-20-2010, 10:08 AM
So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fortunately, for me, those "shower" clients really need and want me to say EWWWWWWWWW with true disgust. What a lifestyle, where I can express how I really feel and still get spoiled and pampered, yes?

I am undecided if the nasty poo client is worth my time every morning. I am leaning toward a "no" and am taking suggestion to whom I should refer him. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I say do it, but he'd have to pony up more than just $50.....Believe it or not, there are a lot of people that are into fetishes that many of us think "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW"......I' ve always thought golden showers and brown showers were about as disgusting as it can get, and then I find out that some people like to have you pee in their mouths and some like to have you shit in their mouths (called scat).....Not for me, but to each his own.....

Anyway, you should charge him $ for peeing in his mouth, and if he wants to scat, then make it $.5 and if he wants both, then charge him $.75.....Don't ask me where I got those numbers as they're just ones that I thought would be fair and make you a good profit.....lol
ive seen pro dommes in another city. they charged $50 for golden and $200 for brown
(not that i would ever partake of brown,to many risks)
Anyway, you should charge him $ for peeing in his mouth, and if he wants to scat, then make it $.5 and if he wants both, then charge him $.75.....Don't ask me where I got those numbers as they're just ones that I thought would be fair and make you a good profit.....lol Originally Posted by BIG C
He's a cheapskate its true. But he's also a student and he looks like a terrorist. I told him that I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues and that's why he needs to be so degraded by a beautiful American woman. On one hand, it's a grand a month if he comes 5 days a week and it won't take up any more time than I already do. But still, I just don't know if I want to go there. I could never kiss somebody who ate my, EWWWWWWWW! I want to vomit just thinking about it. I'm into fetish and kink but what's the point if it makes my pussy go dry or his cock go soft?
The way i view it is, You pee and poo anyway. If You are available and want to do it, then why not take advantage of the offer. i think 50 is a bit low unless You plan on dunking him in the tub several times (not my thing but) and adding to the total.

If a Woman doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, then make a hard limit. Problem solved.
The way i view it is, You pee and poo anyway. If You are available and want to do it, then why not take advantage of the offer. i think 50 is a bit low unless You plan on dunking him in the tub several times (not my thing but) and adding to the total.

If a Woman doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, then make a hard limit. Problem solved. Originally Posted by enigma878
What are the chances you would know that was his other fetish unless it's actually yOU! Are you the Iranian terrorist?
You posted " So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

i do miss things but i did read Your entire post before responding in this manner. And no, i'm native caucasian, Texan by birth.

What are the chances you would know that was his other fetish unless it's actually yOU! Are you the Iranian terrorist? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
  • BIG C
  • 06-21-2010, 03:33 PM
ive seen pro dommes in another city. they charged $50 for golden and $200 for brown
(not that i would ever partake of brown,to many risks) Originally Posted by actionjackson647
See, TaylorMaiden29 could then use my numbers and tell the guy that he's getting a discount.....lol

He's a cheapskate its true. But he's also a student and he looks like a terrorist. I told him that I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues and that's why he needs to be so degraded by a beautiful American woman. On one hand, it's a grand a month if he comes 5 days a week and it won't take up any more time than I already do. But still, I just don't know if I want to go there. I could never kiss somebody who ate my, EWWWWWWWW! I want to vomit just thinking about it. I'm into fetish and kink but what's the point if it makes my pussy go dry or his cock go soft? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Hey, I can definitely understand the NOT wanting to kiss the guy after that.....And you should definitely make it known that when you perform those services that any GFE services are not offered.....He comes in, gets what he's paying for, and when the session is over (with no extras offered), then he's out the door and you've got a pretty decent profit for doing something that I'm pretty sure you do everyday anyway (errrrr, the peeing and crapping part I meant).....

If a Woman doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, then make a hard limit. Problem solved. Originally Posted by enigma878
Exactly the way I was thinking.....If she can make some dough out of something she does every day anyway, why not (unless she's just so grossed out by the concept).....I say go for it and see how it works out.....The extra grand+ a month would look just as good in your pockets as it would in another provider's pockets.....Just my thoughts.....
Big C, i used to chat with this guy who was also into being a toilet. he would set up sessions in which he would locate himself nearby the the playspace and when She had to go, She would call him on the cell phone. he ended up with discounted, frequent usage doing that. Obviously $50 is too cheap but i've heard of many Dommes making a steady income of scheduling toilet scenes daily. There are a lot of hungry toilets around. This i know.

See, TaylorMaiden29 could then use my numbers and tell the guy that he's getting a discount.....lol

Hey, I can definitely understand the NOT wanting to kiss the guy after that.....And you should definitely make it known that when you perform those services that any GFE services are not offered.....He comes in, gets what he's paying for, and when the session is over (with no extras offered), then he's out the door and you've got a pretty decent profit for doing something that I'm pretty sure you do everyday anyway (errrrr, the peeing and crapping part I meant).....

Exactly the way I was thinking.....If she can make some dough out of something she does every day anyway, why not (unless she's just so grossed out by the concept).....I say go for it and see how it works out.....The extra grand+ a month would look just as good in your pockets as it would in another provider's pockets.....Just my thoughts..... Originally Posted by BIG C
There is a provider on here that would do golden showers and brownies when she started doing fs in a different state for $400 and $800 respectively.
You posted " So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

i do miss things but i did read Your entire post before responding in this manner. And no, i'm native caucasian, Texan by birth. Originally Posted by enigma878
I had forgotten that I had mentioned the shoving him under water thing! My bad. lol
Shit happens

Just thought that was appropriate lol.
  • txjr3
  • 05-23-2011, 08:45 AM
I love both golden and brown, but also have a hard time finding a willing provider for a reasonable fee. If I can indulge in a more mainstream activity at half the cost, I'm usually too impatient to wait while I build up more $! There is a provider here in Austin that offers both, but at $250 a session, it's a little pricey (her "special" rate for more vanilla activities is only $100 for 30mins)
Why don't you start a new topic about this issue? You're more than welcomed to. Since it's been over a year since this topic was active, I'm going to close it.

Elisabeth