Address: 37th and woodlawn
Activities: Fbsm L1
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde petite looks like picture
Recommendation: Yes
Was there mutual touching?
No, did not go with the nude massage option cus she wanted 260. Maybe if nude she be more open to touchy touchy lol
Does nude mean more of a Nuru massage, or she just gets naked and does that same thing?
What was the method of setting up appointment ? Call, text, email ?
Nice and gilfy
Sorry for such a late response, not sure what you would get with nude. To set appointment started with text then called to confirm was really easy.
I’ve seen her few times and if u play ur cards right she will let u go all the way and she is good and tight too.
Sorry for such a late response, not sure what you would get with nude. To set appointment started with text then called to confirm was really easy. Originally Posted by bigmig69
I’ve seen her few times and if u play ur cards right she will let u go all the way and she is good and tight too.
I dig the classy look from the pic. Does she dress pretty classy during the visit, at least initially?
When I saw her she was wearing a white shirt and white pants. Very put together. I opted forbhe $260, she changed in the other room into a black silk kimono which came off as soon as the massage started. No mutual touching or btb though. Good massage and good finish, but not much else on the table for me ..