Can you start suspending guys that post “pm rates” on reviews?

Please??? It’s getting out of hand, click on threads thinking there is new info, but it’s jyst “pm rates” posts. If they want the rates pm’ed to them, they should send a pm request.
Little harsh.
Yeah, you’re right. They should just assess points similar to when guys reply to posts over 1 month old.
turbo-dog,

I share your frustration. If a member wants a pm, just send one to the poster and ask for what you want. No need to bump the original post since there is no new information.

I like the points penalty.
I'm always looking for my next adventure. Updates on a thread from other members can be very valuable to me but most responses are pm requests for the donation amount. Recently we had a thread about Massage Envy. Five responses of relevance and 40 replies of "PM the location". That was a hysterical thread.
Can we get clarification on whether or not it is okay to put rates in the ROS?

There is really no reason to ask for rates regarding an amp around here. They are more or less the same plus/minus $20.

I don’t mind responding to rate request but if you simply type “PM Rates” without the common courtesy of adding “could you” or “please” then fuck off.
This is an annoyance. Still, for me, a distant second to guys not putting the city of their encounter in the Subject. I waste far more time clicking on reviews from Hammond and Buras and Lake Charles, etc., than I do the PM Rates club.
Support. Pointless to post asking for the rate when you could simply message the person. That or just ask the girl nothing to gain by posting something as pointless as "pm rate" shits annoying lol
Mongers - please do your research. I think the top level talent will be between 250 - 400 an hour. Other than that, you need to ask the provider. You will not gain an advantage.