Thank you!

I just want to say "Thank You" to some providers for their professional and fun personalities when I have requested references from them in Mobile, Dothan, Huntsville and Birmingham over the last few years. These ladies respond quickly, honestly and professionally plus they have wonderful personalities. Thank you and I wish you ALL all the best. I see why the gents love you!

Sweet Brandy 256
Jamie Sweet
Hot Ass Amelia
Tia travels
London Rayne
Kristina Karmasutra
Allie of P'cola
ryanneryder
Anne of P'cola
Irish Vixen
Blonde to Play
Cammie
Miss America
Chelle Blaine
Naughty Nikki
Brooke469
XxXSassyXxX
Christa205
Aris
Red Heather
thatblonde14u
Miss_KD
Stacey So Fine, utr

If you gents have had the good fortune to see one of these ladies, they do give the most professional references that I have requested in the cities I tour in Alabama. Might I suggest that you give them as references. Remember, we only give references over the last 6 months or year (depending on provider) so if it's been too long... please show them the respect of either rebooking to update your/her reference or giving your most recent reference for verification. Remember, some ladies are not professional and play cut throat games when asked for references by not responding or calling the gent and lashing out either against the lady or gent. This is one reason why we always ask for 2. These sites are for info-share purposes. I have learned that those who bash providers/or play games are the less desirable people, be they male or female. I have a list for that too, but will leave it for pm request. It's not as long Alabama has a lot of good people.

Sweet Kisses! Lacey

Ps: if I missed someone, let me know and I will add you.
Thank you Lacey.....You are one of a kind....
Thanks baby girl!
Thank you, Lacey! I will always be happy to give references to a REPUTABLE provider! Hope your travels are safe!

Kisses,
Cammie
205-504-1540

that was so nice of you....those ladies all rock!!{as well as you too}!!!
That is good to know that some of you ladies watch out for one another.
I gotta take my knocks and bump this old thread. Hey I haven't logged in in over 30 days so I just gotta do it.

Exactly Cammie and thank you for the nice wishes; and Dallas, you too. I didn't mean to leave you out. You have always given me good references and I trust them.

See why I had to compromise the old thread rule? Bending over waiting for discipline *grins*
Bent over? Yum! But the strict bumping rule only applies to reviews. This thread was a bit old, but it's not so old that a comment isn't still OK. As long as it is on topic, I don't have a problem with a post on a not-too-old post (notice how vague I'm being...LOL!)

JaG
awww Thanks Lacey--you rock!

WOW! All these messages just gave me a nice warm fuzzie! I look forward to getting to know all of you soon!!!

Much Respect,
Kimberlee
WOW! All these messages just gave me a nice warm fuzzie! I look forward to getting to know all of you soon!!!

Much Respect,
Kimberlee Originally Posted by Kimberlee

hi Kimberlee, and welcome !!! i think we have a mutual friend .
Get a room *giggles*

Thank you Dallas but i have to correct you... I don't rock... I grind

Now I'm all wet JaG. You gonna lick up this mess?