Name: Melody
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut and audelia
Phone: 468-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dfk, TS with nuru, BBBJ and Russian. 69 and MPCFS. Close with BBJ and HJ in the shower again.
Hair Length and Color: Long and maybe brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Medium height, well built girl with natural Double D . Cute face , and she can play a mean flute. Basic English only, but I have seen worst.
Recommendation: Yes
Love the title! I need to try this amp out and melodic Melody's DDs. Love an asian chick with big hooters!
hmmm, this "Medium height, well built girl with natural Double D" doesnt sound like the Melody i visited the other day.

the Melody i visited was taller than most AMP providers that i've visited, slender, full but slightly droopy breasts w/ pencil eraser sized nipples, and a LARGE tattoo of buddha on her back.

did your Melody have such a tattoo?
Yes. That's her
Melody has a extensive tattoo on her back, well done , multiple colors of a goddess or something. Interesting even if you are not into body art, especially when you see it animated during certain activities.
thx. i forgot to write down who i visited two weeks ago - it was jessica. i visited Melody this week.
other than the buddha tattoo, i prefer jessica.
Why do you think it represents Buddha ? It seemed more like a woman , but I'm not an expert.
moby, i thought it might be Guan Yi (*) - a female goddess.
but when i told melody "nice tattoo!", she replied "buddha."
maybe she figures guys would know the name buddha more than Guan Yi.

i like this story from https://otherworldlyoracle.com/10-ch...ling-and-more/
"5. Nu Kua: Chinese Creator Goddess
Nu Kua, also called Nuwa, is a Chinese creator goddess. She fashioned the first humans out of clay, but became bored with the idea of creating all humans. Then she invented intercourse for humans to create themselves. Nu Kua is primordial, from the very beginnings of time. And she taught humans how to farm, how to build dams and control floods, and much more! Call on her for fertility and to aid in family affairs
."

(* Guan Yin: Chinese Goddess of Love and Peace
Also called Kuan Yin or Quan Yin, this widely-known Chinese Goddess brings love, harmony and healing to any home or situation. The interesting thing about this Chinese goddess is that she crosses cultures and religions in the East and West. Guan Yin is considered an ascended master, a goddess, and a Bodhisattva. She’s venerated in Western spiritual practice as well as in Buddhism, Shintoism, and Taosim. Guan Yin may be the same deity as Mother Mary or Isis in the East. Call on her for mercy and compassion, healing of various ailments, protection over children and mothers, and as a guide to the afterlife.)
Thank you , PMdelites. This was a very surprising and interesting post and I enjoyed it learning stuff I never knew about.
moby, i thought it might be Guan Yi (*) - a female goddess.
but when i told melody "nice tattoo!", she replied "buddha."
maybe she figures guys would know the name buddha more than Guan Yi.

i like this story from https://otherworldlyoracle.com/10-ch...ling-and-more/
"5. Nu Kua: Chinese Creator Goddess
Nu Kua, also called Nuwa, is a Chinese creator goddess. She fashioned the first humans out of clay, but became bored with the idea of creating all humans. Then she invented intercourse for humans to create themselves. Nu Kua is primordial, from the very beginnings of time. And she taught humans how to farm, how to build dams and control floods, and much more! Call on her for fertility and to aid in family affairs
."

(* Guan Yin: Chinese Goddess of Love and Peace
Also called Kuan Yin or Quan Yin, this widely-known Chinese Goddess brings love, harmony and healing to any home or situation. The interesting thing about this Chinese goddess is that she crosses cultures and religions in the East and West. Guan Yin is considered an ascended master, a goddess, and a Bodhisattva. She’s venerated in Western spiritual practice as well as in Buddhism, Shintoism, and Taosim. Guan Yin may be the same deity as Mother Mary or Isis in the East. Call on her for mercy and compassion, healing of various ailments, protection over children and mothers, and as a guide to the afterlife.) Originally Posted by pmdelites

So Melody is the Virgin Mary ? that is a good one !
Looks like Melody likes to take charge
So Melody is the Virgin Mary ? that is a good one ! Originally Posted by Black T
That is a stretch for anyone. I love a good tattoo on a women. As long as it's tasteful and doesn't distract from the sex.
That is a stretch for anyone. I love a good tattoo on a women. As long as it's tasteful and doesn't distract from the sex. Originally Posted by Willie82
Loosen up. Just be happy that this is the oldest profession in the world and that we get some lookers from time to time.
So Melody is the Virgin Mary ? that is a good one ! Originally Posted by Black T
Maybe they are implying they are that holy or a follower of the faith. Lol