City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Attractive with some age. She might be 50 but that’s going to be misleading to some. Asians looks 10 ten years younger than their actually age to us Americans. She very attractive. 5’0 110. Small B’s. Not saggy for her age. Better than average butt for Asian which is her best physical quality I think. Light skin. The school girl outfit is cute gitup for her.
Recommendation: Yes
Really good review, but you forgot about paragraphs until the end. No worries, I have some Exedrin pm handy

Chanel just got here 2 months ago, but she's already spoken of in the same terms as Legends past. There's a real serious Provider behind the big smile and easy laughter.

Is she 40 or 50? No, when I met her, she looked like she was in her early 30s
I’m pretty good with Asian ages. She close to 50 (upper 40,s) is my educated guess but looks upper 30,s is American white men eyes. With lights dim you going to think the lower 30,s possibly.
Age is not as big of thing with Asian women who take care of themselves. They age like fine wine with the beatiful youthful skin being the secret I think. And lifestyle. Even the American Asian woman still age beautifully. I’m surprised this profession doesn’t age them faster though but for some easy money and enjoy sex I guess it’s perfect for them.
Really good review, but you forgot about paragraphs until the end. No worries, I have some Exedrin pm handy

Chanel just got here 2 months ago, but she's already spoken of in the same terms as Legends past. There's a real serious Provider behind the big smile and easy laughter.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I had to stop reading after a while due to the endless run-on paragraphs… Exhausting!
I had to stop reading after a while due to the endless run-on paragraphs… Exhausting! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Ha!