Who does that?!?!

First off, to the mods, I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this. And, if it is please move it to the correct one... thx! - SST

Anyways, well I had a sessions scheduled with Charbucket yesterday. He arrived. Was polite. Had a great time. I thought so at least. I got mine. He seemed as if he got his. All in a typical day. Right?
Yeah... well... "He forgot his wallet in the truck". hhmm
So I play along. He goes out there. Minutes later I get a text. "It's not in my truck. Might have left if at the office. brb."
That was the last I heard from him.

Now... IF something awful has happened, I sincerely apologize and I hope all works out. But, if not. If you just intentionally did this. Well, then you are an asshole.
I mean really? Who steals pussy? That's pretty fucking low! You have to be at a pretty low point in your life to do something like that.

That is all... Carry on.
Sorry that happened to you Steph. That sucks. Hopefully he will make it right.
That is so disgusting and am sure you feel violated. So Sorry Steph.

Now is the time for you to ask gents pay up front. It's awkward for sure. But most gents (who aren't up to anything) pay up front. Discreetly, with no mentioning of it.

For the gents: This is the reason so many ladies request it upon arrival, before any time and companionship happens. I say this because I read where a lot don't like it. Just showing you one of the reasons ladies do it this way. Yes, major debate topic.

Edit to add, Please let his provider references know about this.
  • cyrax
  • 05-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Wow I can't believe someone would do that, just disgusting. Hopefully it's all just a misunderstanding and he makes it right.

I agree with that Emily said, now would be a good time to make sure gents put the donation down first before starting anything.
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS get your money up front. Rule number one that is protocol.

Be safe.
  • L.A.
  • 05-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Sorry that happened to you (or anybody). If people (both sides) would just play nice and do what they're supposed to do it would make the hobby better for everybody.

I forgot to pay somebody once and she didn't say a word. I realized it on my way home and called her. She was so cool about it and just told me to make up for it next time. I made a trip to see her the next day and made it right. I became a regular of hers for a couple of years after that.

So maybe it was a mistake on his part but the lack of communication is pretty loud.

Really sorry this happened to you!
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS get your money up front. Rule number one that is protocol. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Rule # 1 of a Backpage Ho!

Sorry Steph, always going to be a bad apple, don't let it change you.
Sorry that happened to you (or anybody). If people (both sides) would just play nice and do what they're supposed to do it would make the hobby better for everybody.

I forgot to pay somebody once and she didn't say a word. I realized it on my way home and called her. She was so cool about it and just told me to make up for it next time. I made a trip to see her the next day and made it right. I became a regular of hers for a couple of years after that.

So maybe it was a mistake on his part but the lack of communication is pretty loud.

Really sorry this happened to you! Originally Posted by L.A.
Thank you. And I completely agree. Just do what's right and all us right. AAnyone that knows me, knows im very genuine. I'm a nice person and I always want to believe the best in someone. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't blow up his phone. I texted him twice yesterday and once today. No response. So I was left with no other option but to blast his ass on here. I have grown folks bills and he pretty much stole from me. Just classless.
Sorry that happened

next time...get the cash upfront & hide it away
{if a guy says he left it in his car,Ill follow him to his car....I even went with one to the bank!}
Sorry that happened

next time...get the cash upfront & hide it away
{if a guy says he left it in his car,Ill follow him to his car....I even went with one to the bank!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Def will going forward!
Sad that we have to be that way, but one douche bag can change your way of thinking.

Btw, "Hells ass reaper!" Love that!!
What an ass. Don't let this jade you
lol thanks sugar

best to ya!!!!!
Sorry Sweetie!

Knighthawk
It only takes one to ruin it for everyone. My own forgetfulness I forgot it but it was in my pocket.
What an ass. Don't let this jade you Originally Posted by txexetoo
Absolutely not! I feel that the minute I start to truly feel jaded, it's time to rethink this occupation. I dnt want to be bitter or angry. That is no way to live.
I have so many blessings in my life. This guy is irrelevant to me.
He obviously needs the $$ more than I.