First Time Review

New to this wonderful hobby. Had a wonderful newbie experience with a provider off of a back page ad for body rub. She introduced me to eccie. I cannot figure out how to do a review on the provider. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
OK ... I think I figured it out. Because this is my first review, would a moderator or a fellow hobbiest please look over my review of mikahranae and let me know pros and cons of my review. I am wanting to get better and give props to the providers who deserve them.

New to this wonderful hobby. Had a wonderful newbie experience with a provider off of a back page ad for body rub. She introduced me to eccie. I cannot figure out how to do a review on the provider. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I'm also trying to figure out how to leave a review on a provider I recently visited. I was able to find her in the system (she usually advertises on bp). Any help with this is appreciated.
Go to the forum for "Independent Provider Review". Once in the forum, there is a blue button at the top left of the forum that says REVIEW. Prior to typing the review, read plenty of samples. There is even some info in the forum to help you!
Make sure to read the top 5 threads before posting a review. Welcome to the hobbie! Is your BP Provider from Tyler?