what's the point

Of having review specials and not receiving a review?

LOL.
That's just people taking advantage. Specials should be like gifts, if you give them, don't expect anything in return.
HA! You're right..
Give the guy a few days.
If no review, PM him and ask wtf?
A few more days.
If still no review, let the other girls know he did not come through.

Camille's idea below is good, but the problem with it is that usually a review special is due to being new and unknown, which is why a guy wants a discount up front to offset the risk, and not on a later session he may not want to pursue.
If you decide to have a review special, give the review discount for a follow up visit AFTER they write a review, you can even make it a more substantial discount.

Also, make it clear what is the expectation in regards to when review should be written (a week, two, etc). You can always PM the gent to remind him and to ask him if there was a concern in terms of the visit (maybe he didn't write it because it would be a negative review). Communication is always key.

Camille
IF you do a review special give them a great discount on the NEXT visit. For example, in the future I plan on doing them for TER reviews so the first visit would be the regular hour rate but the second visit would be 100 off.

For this go round since they have already got the special send them a PM a week after your visit as a reminder. If three weeks pass go ahead a post who they are to infoshare so other girls will know NOT to allow the offenders to use a review special. It does not take that much time to post a review. There is no excuse for them not holding up their end of the deal.

(Haha, Camille got there first. That's what I get for multitasking!)
IF you do a review special give them a great discount on the NEXT visit. For example, in the future I plan on doing them for TER reviews so the first visit would be the regular hour rate but the second visit would be 100 off.
Originally Posted by SA Angel
I have something similar going on now for the guys I've already visited. Having TER reviews is a good idea since lots of guys who visit here don't search ECCIE.
I have something similar going on now for the guys I've already visited. Having TER reviews is a good idea since lots of guys who visit here don't search ECCIE. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G

Yassssssss! I offer a "2nd date's a charm" discount! If they enjoy themselves the first time, I offer them 50 off the second time (and only the second time :P special! Just for being "loyal" at least once

Review specials are not a for sure thing. Clients who don't do reviews in general are NOT going to start doing it for YOU....or anyone if that's not their thing. BUT you best believe they will TELL you they will so they get that special!

IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST run a review special, check that they do indeed write reviews then ask them politely to do it within 3-4 days. Thank them when they do and everyone is happy. (seeing that the session went smoothly)

I PERSONALLY do not offer them. I feel it's somewhat an obligation and I dislike feeling obligated so I wouldn't want someone else to feel it either.

Good luck to you!
... It does not take that much time to post a review ... Originally Posted by SA Angel
This is not necessarily true. Some gents spend quite a bit of time crafting a review, especially if the session was excellent.

I personally spend 30 - 60+ minutes on each review I write. If the provider availed herself to me, it seems only fair I reciprocate. And that doesn't account for the time spent thinking about the session before I begin writing the review, to try my best to capture the "flavor."

That's likely why many gents do not review regularly — their time is more valuable then the 200 - 300 they already spent. And if the session was "meh," it hardly seems worth the bother.

Of course, there are many reviews that take < 10 minutes to produce. Surely this is what Miss Angel refers to. And I wouldn't be surprised if these "reviewers" were the ones lined up looking for review specials.

A lady might consider judiciously offering review specials to those who will appreciate it, and make effort to improve her business (assuming, of course, a favorable impression is made).
I tend to cast a jaundiced eye on a review written by a client who says he received a discount, or on the reviews of any provider who offers discounts for reviews. There's the sense that they are writing a more positive review because of the discount - whether it's because they feel they "owe" something for a discount they already received or because they won't get that discounted second session if their review is not flattering. So it's always a little bit suspect when there's an exchange of cash for praise.

Granted, that's subjective - a reviewer should be keen on protecting their reputation by not writing a good review if one isn't deserved, even if they received a discount - and perhaps some will write a negative review in spite of getting a discount. But it's a bit naive and idealistic to think everyone has that level of integrity.

I expect I'm not the only one who has reservations in that regard. Maybe if I saw a few more "no" reviews when a discount was involved, I'd be less suspicious.
This is not necessarily true. Some gents spend quite a bit of time crafting a review, especially if the session was excellent.

That's likely why many gents do not review regularly — their time is more valuable then the 200 - 300 they already spent. And if the session was "meh," it hardly seems worth the bother.

Of course, there are many reviews that take < 10 minutes to produce. Surely this is what Miss Angel refers to. And I wouldn't be surprised if these "reviewers" were the ones lined up looking for review specials. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yes, I was referring to the short reviews. It's a review of your time. Typing our your thoughts as they happened is creative writing 101.

Example: (Just ROS since I don't have the template.)

I had contacted her to set up a appointment and after the normal back and forth we set it up pretty easily. She used the normal two call system except it was just text messages. The incall was in a good part of town so I didn't have to worry about my car being broken in.

She greeted me at the door with a smile, high heels and nothing else. We started DFK right away and junior sprang into attention in record time. She got to her knees and did a very good BBBJ maybe top 10. After I popped in her mouth (with swallow!!!) she took me to the bedroom and we kissed more until I could go for the second round. She covered me and mounted up for a wild and crazy CG with some ACG thrown in. We switched to doggie and I pulled out before coming so I could take off the condom and cum all over her great ass. Awesome girl.

(time taken to write that.....two minutes if that...on a cellphone)
I tend to cast a jaundiced eye on a review written by a client who says he received a discount, or on the reviews of any provider who offers discounts for reviews. There's the sense that they are writing a more positive review because of the discount - whether it's because they feel they "owe" something for a discount they already received or because they won't get that discounted second session if their review is not flattering. So it's always a little bit suspect when there's an exchange of cash for praise.

Granted, that's subjective - a reviewer should be keen on protecting their reputation by not writing a good review if one isn't deserved, even if they received a discount - and perhaps some will write a negative review in spite of getting a discount. But it's a bit naive and idealistic to think everyone has that level of integrity.

I expect I'm not the only one who has reservations in that regard. Maybe if I saw a few more "no" reviews when a discount was involved, I'd be less suspicious. Originally Posted by John4229
John, I understand your point, however I would hope a guy wouldn't see me (or other provider) again if he had a bad time. Therefore, if he writes a review of a previously enjoyed session, and happens to receive a discount on a subsequent session...no harm, no foul.
If you get a review special. ..You should write it within 24 hrs..if not same day..I tell the provider when it would be posted....then do it..!!
You live and learn.
If you get a review special. ..You should write it within 24 hrs..if not same day..I tell the provider when it would be posted....then do it..!! Originally Posted by zip210
+1 There's always someone who effs it up for everyone else...