Bring back the Rule of 100

I know a lot of guys like BBWs. For others, BBW has one B too many.

And then you have the women who are called "not a BBW, but ..." by some, but about whom other guys would disagree. ("Not a BBW, but ..." is a red flag for me.)

Might I suggest that we bring back the Rule of 100 and say if she's compliant? That at least has the benefit of being closer to based-in-fact; I think it gives a pretty good indication of whether she's someone that those of us who prefer compliant women I might want to see.
Hmmm. I remember the spinner rule of 100, but.......clarify kind sir?
Measurements for bust + waist + hips <= 100 inches.
I did not know about that rule, but I would qualify. Yay
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Hmmm. I remember the spinner rule of 100, but.......clarify kind sir? Originally Posted by johnclark
I think the 5 foot max, 100lbs max rule works for spinners
I was thinking 100 pounds also, but inches works fine with me. Hard to go wrong with a spinner.
I thought the rule was 100 lbs too.
I was thinking 100 pounds also, but inches works fine with me. Hard to go wrong with a spinner. Originally Posted by johnclark
Hard to find anyone at 100 pounds these days.

The beauty of the Rule of 100 is that it'll catch more than just the spinners. Example: Allegra Hope is, or was, according to my best guess, right at Rule of 100-compliant, but I don't think anyone's ever called her a spinner.

To me, it's just not that difficult, especially of you're typing a 50-plus-word description to add the phrases, "Rule of 100 compliant" or "Not Rule of 100 compliant." It tells me a lot more, and in a lot less space than, "Not a BBW, but [whatever qualifying language follows]."
The old rule of 100 was that the bust, waist, and hip inches were equal to or less than 100. Nothing more. It wasn't to qualify whether someone was a "spinner" or not.

With me, even when I was 120 pounds, I couldn't meet the requirement. Even at a "perfect" weight.. I have ass for days.
For me rule of 100 meant she looked like all of the following - Cancer patient, Karen Carpenter, Concentration Camp Survivor.
For me rule of 100 meant she looked like all of the following - Cancer patient, Karen Carpenter, Concentration Camp Survivor. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So 36-24-36 = 96 is Karen Carpenter-esque? Been to the optometrist lately?
36-24-36?

Only if she's 5'3"
Put em' in the back of your truck and drive across the scales at a scrap yard...

Problem solved.
I miss my 5'1", 95 lb college girlfriend
I qualify, any way you slice it.