No black man

This is too the providers whats up with the no black man, everwhere i look. I enjoy women of all races. So whats with the hate towards respectful black men on here looking for dropdead gorgeus eomen.
Women typo.
Bro, this topic hasn't been beaten to hell and back. The basic answer that you're going to get is that it's the provider's right to choose which races she will see or not see. We may not like it, but life sucks sometimes
I know how you feel i get tired of seeing no bbw no bbw hell we need loving to lol
Well, personally I look at it this way...
You don't pick the first one on the list to see...
We choose who we see...

Just like there are rules for upscale restaurants and Country Clubs...
(Jacket, tie, membership fees...etc)

We aren't like Wal-Mart, not everyone can walk in and buy....
More like the exclusive Country Club that has rules, membership fees and social requirements....

The "Hobby" is a privilege, not a right....

And this is just my opinion, not everyone's...

Smooches
lmao, at the replies

but my opinion on it is, don't support them.
Don't send them a message anyways asking;
"will they please see you because you aren't like the rest. Don't spend your money with any woman saying No Black Men."

that's basically supporting racism and that's like so stupid to me...

but ya know that's however u feel in your head... however if they only charging like 60-100 bucks... that's not a lot of money lol you can give them that.. they probably need it more than you anyways, honestly. god will bless your heart for that HAHA

Didn't you hear what they called Michelle Obama? AN APE IN HEELS!!!!

That's exactly how they are going to be talking about your black ass , as soon as you walk out that door... lmao

but seriously, do you want to spend money with people who probably support the woman who called Michelle Obama AN APE IN HEELS?????

that was the most disrespectful crap I have ever heard in my life.
Well, personally I look at it this way...
You don't pick the first one on the list to see...
We choose who we see...

Just like there are rules for upscale restaurants and Country Clubs...
(Jacket, tie, membership fees...etc)

We aren't like Wal-Mart, not everyone can walk in and buy....
More like the exclusive Country Club that has rules, membership fees and social requirements....

The "Hobby" is a privilege, not a right....

And this is just my opinion, not everyone's...

Smooches Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Yes, you should only see members of an exclusive club. There shouldn't be any outsiders in the mix. That just makes things work better. Great answer!
LMFAO at the idiotic replies.
Idgaf what the next person feels. I Do Not have a NBA policy. And have been reviewed by numerous black gentlemen.
I just will not see low ballers, PERIOD. And that is where my choice comes in. You can feel that those who have NBA policies are racist, yet I've never seen guys or girls call a guy racist who won't see black providers.
Just because they are "buying" doesn't mean I have to sell, or anyone else has to.
If you're responding to me, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually agreeing with you. Sometimes it's better not to take the risk at all than to take a chance with certain people.
I wasn't. I know you agreed. And I wasn't being snotty when I said what I said. I don't see low balling individuals, and believe that I am worth more then 60.
As far as race, that is irrelevant to me. I am concerned with spending time with a man who understands that I am not required to do anything or see anyone. Someone who understands that this is a luxury.
Sometimes it's better not to take the risk at all than to take a chance with certain people. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
See Harlem72

I keep saying its probably a few black men they lured in to sacrifice for a slaying that way... "yeah Becky invite that #$%*@! on over here..."

fuk around and run into the KKK , you do know there are grown ass black men missing all over texas , right?
LMFAO girl you're a complete imbecile. You obviously feel that everyone has to see everyone. I call bullshit. This is my fucking body, Just as it is everyone else's own body. Step down off the soap box and stfu. You sound extremely ignorant and racist.
So you have a problem with white girls who won't see black Men, or black girls who won't see black Men? Well hell, that leaves them all for those of us who will.
Stop being bitter.. It's not a good look
When I'm in ISOs, I always see request for no AA providers or no BBW provider so now its a problem when we do it? Get over yourselves
+1. Exactly