Today I got this PM from a provider

"gg,

I know I haven't known you very long, and I shouldn't be asking you for this so soon.

But I really need it badly, I haven't had it in a while, and I can already feel it going in hard and coming out nice and soft.

If you would do this for me no one would ever need to know, I"m sure you can satisfy my needs gg, I've heard you do it for other girls.

I'm pretty desperate and need your help and you must by now think I have a lot of nerve PMing you in this way.

But, I can't stop thinking about wrapping my tongue around it and sucking till all the juice is gone and it's totally dry and pretty much useless.

So?

You got a piece of gum I can have??"
I applaud her sense of humor! Lol! Nice!
LMAO! Love it!
Is there any other response than "Have gum, seeking wet LSD powered tongue" ?
Did you book a session with her?
Giggle!

I was thinking to myself I bet he is fueling up the car and gearing up to go right over to her place. Until I read the end.

Funny :-)
lol hell I want to book a session with her and him..lol that was cute GG... ?? ever have gum on your dick or balls? I notice alot of providers chew gum it would be a good thread to hear gum stories at least entertaining. lol remember peanut butter gets gum out of hair yes even pubic hairs.... lol
Cute!

LOL

She has a great imagination, gotta give her that!

KKA