Two sides to every story

Ok I am a little upset at a gentlemen that is being a little rude. Most men know miss Jenna as being a doll. I love what I do the passion and desire and lust I put into every man that has come to see me.. Take notes all my reviews should be enough,

Well this gent came to see me at my incall and yes my ad says 24/7. Ok but please be realistic people need to sleep. He did call me at eleven pm and ask to see me I did say I was tired and I was not up to it. After him saying well your ad does say 24/7. I agree to meet he asked me to text the address and he would arrive at the time we agreed, He does arrive and calls and asked me to come to the back door and let him in. There are about 7 doors out of hotel. I go to all of them and there is no one. I call his cell and no answer I wait about twenty mins call again and he answer and says he left and he thought he saw a cop. Ok I understand being spooked.. There is a security guard but come on he looks like a basic guy. Not a cop I am smart enough not to put any gent in harms way. He did ask to come back and I told him no He left.. He told me my one min walk should be no big deal and I should see him cause he told me he drove twenty mins to see me and I made him drive for nothing.
so I am sorry if this is a big deal for some but I feel I did the best I could to accommodate this gent. I understand there are pros and cons on both parties. So as a provider I am either in a win/win or a loose/loose. I really just at this point am focused on moving back to austin and enrolling in school at acc in the fall. I made my choice not to see him please respect me.
Sounds like someone leaked some ROS information.....
Drive on young lady, you did the right thing. Good luck in going back to school. I have a nephew going to school there and loves it.
Sounds like someone leaked some ROS information..... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
No If both parties are both telling the same story then it true. I did see my review. He also warn me via pm he would write a bad one.

So either way i understand it is not a win/win.
Killeen's loss is Austin's gain
No If both parties are both telling the same story then it true. I did see my review. He also warn me via pm he would write a bad one.

So either way i understand it is not a win/win. Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
If you have 15 reviews all are yes except two I would have let this go. The info was only in ROS even though it is the same information you could risk a ban.
  • Sami
  • 04-17-2011, 06:45 PM
I am not sure what this means? leaking? Jenna is referring to the review that was wrote about her that never happened. So how can a review be posted? If it was a appointment never met, wouldn't that be a alert? Where then she would have the opportunity to tell her side as well. No instead it was a bs review and so now she opened thread to defend herself... or Am I missing somthing?????please tell me if I am?

Sounds like someone leaked some ROS information..... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
well of course, there's no way anyone could see the mens LR or ROS or ladies area. It's too secure...:ja wdrop:
well of course, there's no way anyone could see the mens LR or ROS or ladies area. It's too secure...:ja wdrop: Originally Posted by nuglet
That's right nothing ever "leaks" out of this site...........
With all due respect to board-members opportunity to post their views, I must, and even at the risk of raising the importance of this post by acknowledging it, correct/clarify some of the statements in the starting post of this thread:

1. Yes, I did call at eleven PM. I would have never done that unless provider's ad had said "24/7" and I had verified with the provider earlier in the day that "a late night session would be OK".

2. While it is true that the provider did say it was late, etc., she agreed to see me when I told her that her proposed option of seeing her next morning would not work with my schedule. There was no "force". In fact (kind of) fearing that she might not be into it during the session I asked her multiple times if indeed she would be OK to see me, and she confirmed with words like "absolutely", "positive", etc. Of course, I did not consider the possibility that she might just let me drive all the way and back out of the at the earliest opportunity (lession learned)!

3. The statment from the starting post of the thread by the provider, "I call his cell and no answer I wait about twenty mins call again", is incorrect. Soon as I got back to my car, I called her several times immediately to let her know what happened, some went to her vmail, and when she did finally picked up the phone, it was a short conversation where she called it off giving the reason that she went to the doors for "nothing".

4. Yes, I did mention to her that this calling off of the session would mean that I would have driven about an hour, to-and-fro, for "nothing". She did not seem to care about that, and hung up (rudely).

I have no problem a provider making a choice not to see me (or any other gent for that matter) - she has no obligation to see anyone. However, it does frustrate me when she uses silly excuses to call off a session, etc., as in this case. Plus, would be nice if she also gets her facts right in a post.

I wish the provider all the success in Austin along with some increased levels of maturity, professionalism, and honesty (in fact reporting).

[ Gents - Those with Premium Access, see complete details in ROS and comment by fellow board member. (Search by provider's name in Independent Provider Reviews) ]
I am not sure what this means? leaking? Jenna is referring to the review that was wrote about her that never happened. So how can a review be posted? If it was a appointment never met, wouldn't that be a alert? Where then she would have the opportunity to tell her side as well. No instead it was a bs review and so now she opened thread to defend herself... or Am I missing somthing?????please tell me if I am? Originally Posted by Sami

Maybe it should not be a review....

Yes there are leaks, but not that fast unless you are getting a PM from a WK.

Defend yourself with actions would be a better way to go....
Respectable response dragonfly.....

Some Ladies simply don't understand that there is almost no way to state an opposite side to a story and NOT have a negative impact on themselves.....

The smart ones ignore and step up service and the best ones publicly acknowledge their shortcomings and make amends.
I commented on dragon's review and had a shitty experience with jenna. I am not shocked to hear about anyone having a bad time with her. I caught flack because I ignored her previous history before I saw her.

She does not have a good reputation but I also learned the search button is your best friend....

sixx
Respectable response dragonfly.....

Some Ladies simply don't understand that there is almost no way to state an opposite side to a story and NOT have a negative impact on themselves.....

The smart ones ignore and step up service and the best ones publicly acknowledge their shortcomings and make amends. Originally Posted by Whispers
Sounds like someone needs to step up their game. Learn from this and change how you handle these situations.....
Well this gent came to see me at my incall and yes my ad says 24/7. Ok but please be realistic people need to sleep. He did call me at eleven pm and ask to see me I did say I was tired and I was not up to it. After him saying well your ad does say 24/7. Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
You may want to go now and remove that "24/7" off of your showcase/ad/websites since you are not open 24/7. It is called false advertising. Why have it up if it is not true. I have always wondered about girls that put such on their ads. As if they don't eat or sleep.