Anyone kno anything about TRUE BLONDE from P411

Hey everybody I could use ur advice on this matter. Does any1 kno anything about this provider

https://www.preferred411.com/P37907

Her name's TRUE BLONDE and I found her on P411 she almost perfectly fits my tastes,i.e., short/petite, young, blonde with a gorgeous face, killer bod, and an ass engineered by God himself solely for Greek who also offers Greek and MSOG, and won't charge u an arm and a leg (yes I realize that I'm being very picky) only problem is that she has no reviews at all, anywhere and her personal website is just a blog with no pics or anything. Is this TGTBT or legit? Any insight at all would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.
She is legit...... and there are reviews if you know where to look as well as who she used to be....

but....... In keeping with the purpose of the board.....

This is one you really need Premium Access to get the full story on.....

.... there are a variety of things to know........... Invest a few bucks and visit the Locker Room....

You will be glad you did....
Thanx for the heads-up Whispers. BTW what, exactly, is this Premium Access that everyone keeps praising about on here and isn't there a way to get it w/o paying for it like posting a certain number of reviews or making enough contributions to this site?
Premium Access is an additional level of access that allows you to read an extra board in the Austin region (as well as each city or regions and national) as well as comments on general boards that are marked private and hidden section of reviews that are designed to give much more details than what's seen without PA.

You can get it by paying for it or by submitting reviews that are approved - meets general standards outlined in the review sections. Each review gets you a few weeks of PA access, and that time stacks so you don't have to pace yourself. You can submit 10 reviews all at once and get all 10 reviews' worth of PA time. There are quite a few people who share more information in the Men's Lounge than in open forum.
Oral expert to the fucking core!

sixx