Providers that love their hair pulled?

Just curious who loves it during a session.
I have a SB that loves it in doggy with me gently pulling her hair and running my fingers through it
I do love it while be fucked in doggy if you do it lightly and talk very dirty to me telling me what a dirty slut I am))
I love my hair pulled.....
I like it, but not" too lightly". If you're gonna pull it...pull it.
A gentle caress, tug is good...BUT don't try to inflict pain by pulling my hair out by the roots.
I like a gentle tug... not into the rough stuff.
I like a gentle tug... not into the rough stuff. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Very gentle!!! Reese is a true Lover!!
I love my hair pulled..... Originally Posted by Analeese
yes, yes you do!
hell yeahhh...My hair stylist asked me why I was growing my hair long...cause I never have before....so I told her that it was to let guys pull it while having sex...she died laughing...lol..BUT IT IS THE TRUTH!
I like my hair pulled closer to my head...not at the ends. Like ass smacking, you have to pull it just right or it does nothing for me.
yes, yes you do! Originally Posted by corona
Oh baby you know this
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-03-2017, 10:48 PM
There is a wrong way to pull hair. And if you do that shit to me... expect a stop in the session for a good ole learning lesson. I will show you how to have control while pulling hair and not actually make it uncomfortable or painful for the lady. Believe it or not, it isn't about pain.
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 05:31 AM
I like it, but not" too lightly". If you're gonna pull it...pull it. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Can't find the appropriate gif to express how fucking turned on I am from just reading that!
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2017, 10:16 AM
I like the double handed approach, feels like if I'm riding a horse once you get a rhythm going. You freaks know what I'm talking about