Trump Moves Us Closer To Nuclear War!

Trumps juvenile tweets about nuclear war with North Korea show his lack of mental stability. He has no clue as to the seriousness of what nuclear war would mean. In his mind he thinks it’s just a game, something he could do just for fun if he wanted to.
Most of you deplorables will react to his nuclear ambitions in a juvenile cheerleading kind of way. You will say that his tough talk is a good thing and just what we need in a president. The reason you will say that is because you are just like Trump, juvenile childlike minds in grown men, zero caring for anyone but yourselves, total ignorance of social or real world realities.

We have a mad man in the whitehouse who is about to bring us to nuclear war which might trigger a end of the world scenario. Deplorables need to understand this is not a funny game, this isn’t playing cowboys, this is very serious and we all may die!
Uh, dumb-ass... It's Kim who is moving us closer to war. Not the President.

How can you be so fuckin' stupid?
Trump has such a juvenile mindset....Quite pathetic to lower himself to that of PYongYang ...what a comedy hour we have right now in the white house. It's such a disgrace..America is legit a laughingstock amongst all of our allies. It's pretty fucking embarrassing...
What you don't understand is that you have to put it into terms Kim Jong Un will understand. Kim, like you and standinshit, has the mental maturity of a two year old. If that.

Now, go throw another temper tantrum.
Trumps .... He has no clue as to the seriousness of what nuclear war would mean. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And you do?

So, you are ok with NK having long range nuclear warhead carrying missiles that can strike the United States, but it's "dangerous" for the POTUS to have oversight of the ones held by the U.S.?

Do you want NK to lob the first missile into the U.S.?

Obaminable's Snake Oil worked on you! Capitulation and Facilitation were his "foreign policy" directives ... and that got rid of terrorism, NK's nuclear warhead program, and the Iranian nuclear warhead program, right?

I'm beginning to believe you are actually that state department BIMBO during the Obaminable/Clinton administration that said all the ISIS fighters needed were jobs! Just like Jessie Jackson's "summer job program" at $5 an hour cleaning city "playgrounds" for juvenile delinquents who were running for dealers at the rate of $100 a bicycle trip 10 blocks away! Sounds like Obaminable Care Mandates to force people to buy insurance!

Liberals are LOST!
And you do?

So, you are ok with NK having long range nuclear warhead carrying missiles that can strike the United States, but it's "dangerous" for the POTUS to have oversight of the ones held by the U.S.?

Do you want NK to lob the first missile into the U.S.?

Obaminable's Snake Oil worked on you! Capitulation and Facilitation were his "foreign policy" directives ... and that got rid of terrorism, NK's nuclear warhead program, and the Iranian nuclear warhead program, right?

I'm beginning to believe you are actually that state department BIMBO during the Obaminable/Clinton administration that said all the ISIS fighters needed were jobs! Just like Jessie Jackson's "summer job program" at $5 an hour cleaning city "playgrounds" for juvenile delinquents who were running for dealers at the rate of $100 a bicycle trip 10 blocks away! Sounds like Obaminable Care Mandates to force people to buy insurance!

Liberals are LOST! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I am not ok with North Korea, I think North Korea’s Leader is nuts and could be talked into pushing his nuclear button. The problem seems to be our president might be nuttier. So we have 2 nuts, each with nuclear capabilities, that’s what bothers me!

Then add in nuts like you on the outside encouraging president nuts and we gotta big problem!
No I am not ok with North Korea, I think North Korea’s Leader is nuts and could be talked into pushing his nuclear button. The problem seems to be our president might be nuttier. So we have 2 nuts, each with nuclear capabilities, that’s what bothers me!

Then add in nuts like you on the outside encouraging president nuts and we gotta big problem! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump is nuttier...Pyongyang is much more mature than Trump and that's saying alot. PyongYangs allies are not laughing at him...The US allies are laughing their ass off at us but in a very sad way.
No I am not ok with North Korea, ... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
...what about North Korea are you "not ok with"!

SissyLips is fine with NK having nuclear warheads with a delivery system that can reach the United States. So why wouldn't you be? SissyLips probably wants to grab for your balls .. believing you actually might have some.

You better hurry up and re-up your subscriptions to your mail order coloring books before NK sends one of its missiles over here and our electronic ordering network goes down!
Mine is bigger than yours. Trump has to have an account here. How juvenile can you get?
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Mine is bigger than yours. Trump has to have an account here. How juvenile can you get? Originally Posted by bamscram
Trump is pushing NK , SK and China closer. If those three align it would decrease our presence in the region.

Trump does not want to get in a trade war with China.

They loved that he pulled out of TPP!

They are going to be able to exert more and more influence in the region.

Mine is bigger than yours. Originally Posted by bamscram
So what if your nose keeps growing? That's natural isn't it?

Be patient. It'll keep growing.
So what if your nose keeps growing? That's natural isn't it?

Be patient. It'll keep growing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You and Trump are about the same age, are you still bragging about yours being bigger like he does?
Are your hands small like his? How long is your nose, as you stick it in a lot.
What you don't understand is that you have to put it into terms Kim Jong Un will understand. Kim, like you and standinshit, has the mental maturity of a two year old. If that.

Now, go throw another temper tantrum. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And when you have a bully who's THREATENING YOU, you don't resolve it by being nice to the bully, you STAND THE HELL UP TO HIM and punch his ass in the face!
Uh, dumb-ass... It's Kim who is moving us closer to war. Not the President.

How can you be so fuckin' stupid? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I think he’s been eating goof balls.
Mine is bigger than yours. Trump has to have an account here. How juvenile can you get? Originally Posted by bamscram
Rocket Lenny, it was Un who said he had a button on his desk. Trump just stated the obvious. If Un wants to press his rocket bomb button, he’s a goner. What don’t you get about that? Go back to rocket science school. Trump just put him in his place. And guess what Rocket Lenny, Trump knows where his missles(rockets) will land. Ours don’t shoot straight up. They have a controlled trajectory to hit its target.